Chapter 21

"Lucious POV"

A week later

"Are you sure this is the spot Lucious?" Taraji asked as she drove. It's pitch black right now and I kind of got us lost looking for this great jazz spot I wanted to take her to.

So we are in the middle of nowhere driving around in Taraji's grey G-Wagon and the GPS is all the way fucked up too giving us the wrong directions the entire time.

Since we started over I'm kind of trying to be lowkey with my business and everything while I'm recovering. So I've told Chris to take charge in my absence and he didn't mind at all.

My doctor said I'm not really 100% healed but I've made great progress during the time I've been out of hospital. Both casts have been removed and I'm back to feeling like myself again thanks to the big guy up there.

Taraji and my physical therapist makes sure I'm healthy and well so I'm taken care.

Life has been pretty great so I'm not complaining. Things between Taraji and I are back to normal and she's forgiven me for that stupid message I sent her. I'm just glad she forgave me for all the stupid shit I did that hurt her even though she won't say that I did.

"Baby to be honest, I don't know where the hell we are right now." I said looking out my window at the people that walked around like its day time.

"Lucious, what the hell man. Babe you said its down this road, kinda map are you?" She freaked out as she pulled over on the side of the road.

"Baby don't freak out okay just switch seats with me and I'll get us out of here." I said unbuckling my seatbelt

"You're not allowed to drive yet Lucious, you know that." She said as she looked at me

"Raji I can drive, I'm fine." I said taking her seatbelt off for her.

"I'm gonna get out and walk you around okay, be ready so we can do this shit quickly I don't want you getting hurt or anything.." I said and she nodded before unlocking the doors.

I quickly walked around the beautiful grey G-Wagon without looking around to attract any attention. This car alone in this area is attracting attention enough as it is. We don't need to get mobbed right now.

I helped my baby to the passenger side then buckled her up, got in and buckled myself up before getting a feel of the beauty. I'm thinking of getting me one of these.

I got us out of the place in no time and looked down at my watch that read 22:10pm. I cursed myself in my head. We'd have to be back soon so that Zoe's babysitter could leave and I don't want her leaving too late at night and Taraji has to drop her off too so that's a big no. I'd rather do it myself anyways.

"I'm so sorry for ruining date night baby." I pulled over at Wahlburgers that was surprisingly still open and parked in the parking lot.

"Its okay babe, it was kind of fun getting lost and stuff. Besides, Wahlburgers could get you some so easily with my fat ass being all pregnant and shit." She sexily replied as I helped her out of the high as car.

"Yeah you right. Your ass is fat." I said grabbing a handful of her juicy booty before the locking the car.

I slapped her ass and slid my hands around the small of her back before placing a passionate kiss on her sexy plump lips.