1. Training Session :)

Hi Guys, SexyBlonde101 here!! :) This is my first story that I am writing so dont judge if it is crap... The first chapter is just going to introduce the characters and what they do in the story... So yeah go and read my book!!

Layla's POV:

"Again, Again, Again... Geez Layla, you can never get anything right" Dave yells at me. Dave is my gymnastics coach and has been ever since I moved to Melbourne to get away from my previous life and started my new life here. My name is Layla and I am a gymnast, I am going to compete in Rio for the 2016 Olympic Games. I am practicing for my floor routine and I can never get the trick right, I do my triple flip right but I never get fully around to land properly. I have been practicing for about 3 hours now, but he wont let me leave until I have completed it properly, I dont know why he wont let me leave now because it is one of the hardest routines in gymnastics history and it is still ages until I have to be training properly for the olympics. "I dont get why I have to do this routine just yet, I still have ages until I have to perfect it, and I am obviously not going to get it right now, can I just go take a break and try something else." After I said that to Dave I walked off to grab a drink of water and talk to my best friend Carmen who always comes to my trainings. "Hey babe, I see it has been a pretty tough training session for you"

"You Think" I yelled at her, "Sorry its just hard you know"

"Nah its all good, you have been through so much and I am surprised you havent quit already"

"Yeah thanks, you always know what to say, dont you?" I say sarcastically.

"Thats why I am your best friend"

"Yeah, well I better get back to training"

"Bye"

I walk back over to the floor and I feel alot better, I feel more energized and I feel like I can nearly perfect it.

Just as I am going to start my routine I hear a bunch of boys walking through the front doors of the gym, they are very loud. I really want to tell them to shut up and that I am trying to concentrate, but I know I cant do that because coach Dave will probably yell at me. So I block them out of my mind and focus on tring to perfect my routine.

I start doing my routine, and I am just near the end when the whole gym goes quiet. I am running down the floor to do my flips and tumbles and BAM I land on my ass again, I thought I was going to perfect it this time. I looked around the gym and everyone was staring at me. I was so furious that I didnt perfect it this time, I have been practicing it for ages now and I just cant seem to get it.I marched right up to Dave and started yelling "I thought I was going to get it this time, I cant do anything right, why cant I land it properly!!!"

"Calm down Layla, just go get some water and take a breather."

"Calm down, CALM DOWN! HOW AM I MEANT TO CALM DOWN, WHEN I CANT PERFORM MY WINNING ROUTINE FOR RIO!" It's true, the routine that I am practicing for will definately win me a gold medal for Rio.

I started walking away from Dave because I didnt want to start a fight with him. I started walking to the place that I never wanted to be walking to again. But I knew I had to do it, to prove to everyone that I am still the best......

Dun Dun Dun!!!! Cliffhanger sort of..... Where do you guys think she is headed to? Who do you think the boys were that walked into the gym, will be introduced in the next chapter?! Next chapter will explain a bit more about her childhood and stuff and different POV's!! :) Hope you have enjoyed the first chapter