15. Best night ever

Hello Everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a little bit, I have been on camp for the past couple of days!! :) Time skip for this chapter but I think it is going to be short, I don't think there is ever going to be a sex scene in this book I am just to innocent!! :( hahaha... Sorry for any mistakes in the story, I don't check my work hehehe. KEEP READING AND VOTE <3

Layla's POV

Year 2016

Me and Beau are still dating, we have had a great relationship so far. Me, Jai and Luke and the rest of the Janoskian boys are all really good friends. Jai had a girlfriend but she was such a slut so he broke up with her. Luke hasn't had a girlfriend yet, I think he is waiting for the right girl. Sam moved out of our house and found his own apartment which is like 20 minutes away, but him and Carmen are still going strong. I have been doing great with my gymnastics career, I have changed my floor routine to a harder one which I have nearly perfected and I have perfected my bars routine for Rio. It is only 2 weeks till we head off to go to the Olympics.

I am just chilling at my house with Beau, we are cuddling on my couch. We are the only ones here because Carmen is spending the weekend at Sam's. It is about 9 and we are both not tired, we are just talking about the future and stuff. We were watching a movie just before but it finished. We finished talking and I pecked Beau on the lips, I pulled away but he pulled me back in. I sat on his lap, straddling him, Beau picked me up and carried me to my bedroom without leaving my lips. He opened the door and put me down on my bed carefully, we continued to make out for about 15 minutes. I lifted his shirt up a bit but he hesitated to fully take it off.

"Layla are you sure about this because I know you are a virgin?"

"Beau I have never been so sure in my life" I said while smiling, he pulled off his shirt quickly and crashed his lips to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beau's POV

I woke up the next morning in Layla's bed, last night was AMAZING!! I went to look at her but she wasn't there. I started freaking out really bad, what about if she just left. OMG! I put on some pants and walked downstairs and heard some noises coming from the kitchen. I opened the kitchen door and saw Layla in the kitchen only wearing some undies and my tshirt, she was making some breakfast. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Good morning babe"

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Good morning Beau"

"Last night was amazing"

"Yeah it was" she said while blushing.

"What are you cooking?"

"Just some waffles, I know I shouldn't be eating them with ice cream but I haven't had them in a while" she said while smiling. Her smile could light up a whole room, it was a amazing, she was amazing.

We sat at the table and started eating our breakfast. Once we were down we put our dishes in the sink and walked up to her room

"Well I am just going to have a shower"

"Can I join you?" I asked while winking at her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom. I take that as a yes.

We got to the bathroom and she got undressed and hopped into the shower, I got undressed aswell and hopped in with her. When I hopped in she was washing her body with this weird sponge thing. I just quickly washed myself with some bar soap and turned to face Layla, she was just washing out some conditioner out of her hair. She finished and looked at me, I smiled at her and kissed her passionately. We hopped out of the shower and we got a towel each and wrapped it around each other. She got dressed into some leggings and black boots and a pink tank top. She did something really cool to her hair, she called it a fishtail braid and it went down the side of her hair so it was like over one shoulder.

Today was Sunday so me and the boys decided to record a video today and also Layla had gymnastics training at 5. We met the boys at the mall, we were making a video called Awkward Cinema Situations. We paid for our tickets to the movie and for our food and went into the cinema. We sat in the middle of the theatre and put our feet up on the chairs, we started recording. It was awkward because there were people sitting infront of us and they were getting angry. We ran up and down the stairs while singing and making stupid noises. We did all of these random pranks, it was nearly the end of the movie so I grabbed Layla's hand and went down to the front of the theatre. We stood where everyone could see us and I pulled her in for a kiss, we were just making out in the front of the theatre infront of everyone. I could hear some people yelling out ew and stuff and other people were saying stuff like aww. I pulled away and dragged her down to the seats so I was lying down on top of her, I started making all these sex noises. It was hilarious! Today had to be the best day ever!!

But I didn't know what was coming for me.......

Hahaha what is going to happen? Your just going to have to wait and see about that one. Keep reading and please keep voting!! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

-SexyBlonde101