8. Date nights

Hey everyone :) Hopefully next few chapters should be good ;) I don't really know what to write so yeah. Keep reading and VOTE!! <3 Things are going to get a little heated this chapter and I am trying not to make her a slut but it's hard haha ;) This chapter is mainly Layla and Beau.

Layla's POV

"Layla I know it is hard to handle, but we all really like you. You are such a great girl" Luke said

I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"This isn't going to work"

"Huh?" Jai said

"Well for one I can't date all 3 of you and secondly I don't want to pick one of you and then see you guys fight again!" I stood up and started walking towards the door when Jai yelled out:

"Wait Layla I have an idea, maybe if you go out on a date with all 3 of us but like separately of course maybe you could decide which one of us you like better?"

"Yeah" Beau and Luke said at the same time

"I don't know guys?"

"C'mon, please!?" they said using very cute puppy faces. I couldn't resist, they were just so cute!!

" Oh okay then"

"YAY!!" They screamed and attacked me with hugs. Just then a lady came into the room, she looked a little like the boys, I think she was their mum.

"Boys are you okay? Oh hi there, I am Gina the boys mother" She said pulling me into a hug. She was so friendly.

"Hi I'm Layla, a friend of the boys"

"Okay well it was nice to meet you Layla, I am just going to be cooking dinner if you need me"

"Gina, what is the time?"

"Uh it is about 7:00"

"Thanks" and she walked to the kitchen.

"Well I will see you guys later, Carmen is probably worried about me. Bye" they all came over and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I had already given the boys my number so they could call or text me anytime we needed to.

When Beau came over to me I hesitated a bit before hugging back, it still seemed awkward between us but not as much as it was before.

"Beau we need to talk" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah we do, maybe I could drop you home and we could talk then?"

"Yeah okay, let's go. Bye boys, Beau is just dropping me home"

"Okay, see you at school tomorrow" Luke said

"Yep bye" We walked out of the house and towards Beau's car.

We were just driving along when Beau suddenly put his hand in mine and apologized.

"Layla I am so sorry for kissing you earlier, it's just that you were right there and it was like the perfect time and you are just so beautiful"

"It's okay Beau, I just don't want things to be awkward between us now especially if I am going on a date with you on Friday night. The reason I got so angry is because you kind of stole my first kiss" I said looking down, I was so embarrassed. I noticed we were stopped outside mine and Carmen's house.

"Hey what's wrong?" Beau asked lifting my chin up so I could look at him.

"It's so embarrassing that I hadn't kissed a boy before you kissed me"

"It's fine Layla. And I don't want things to be awkward between us either okay? I will text you later. Amd for our date dress up cause we are going somewhere fancy"