Epilogue

Epilogue

I was now married to the man that I loved and I had twin girls.

Their names are Isabella and Nikki, they were only one and a half years old, they were my world! They were so adorable.

Isabella had Luke's signature dot on the nose and his curly hair. Her hair was in between blonde and dark brown, it was a light brown.

Nikki had my straight hair but that's it. She had the same hair colour as Isabella and they both had our brown eyes. I could tell that when they were older they were going to be stunning.. Both of the girls looked like Luke!

I was pregnant again with a boy but Luke didn't know this yet, I was planning on telling him tonight.

I walked around our house but couldn't find him, I looked everywhere but the girls room.

I stood in the doorway of the girls room and saw Luke reading them a bedtime story, he was such a cutie!

"Mummy!" Nikki yelled out.

Both the girls were daddy's girls but Nikki had a soft spot for me.

Luke turned around and faced me, he had a huge smile on his face.

"Come join us mummy" he said while grinning at me.

"Okay" I said quietly.

I sat down on Nikki's bed cause Luke was already sitting down on Isabella's bed.

When Luke finished reading out the story we tucked the girls into bed and kissed them goodnight.

"Goodnight girls, I love you" we said while walking out of their room.

We went into our bedroom which was right across the hallway and got dressed for bed.

For me it was just one of Luke's shirts and some of his sweatpants but Luke just slept in his boxers.

"Luke"

"Yes baby" he said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Luke.. I'm pregnant again" I said while smiling.

"Omg" he picked me up and span me around. I giggled and he put me back down on my feet

"Yeah, we are having a boy this time"

"A boy?" He said while tearing up

"Yes" I said while wiping away a tear that slipped down his face.

"I have always wanted a boy" he said while laughing.

He leaned in and kissed me softly.

Few days later

Today we decided to go to the pool and teach the girls how to swim.

We all got our bathers on and headed down to the local pool.

"Okay girls, so no running around the pool and only hop in if you ask us okay?" Luke asked sternly

"Yes daddy"

We all hopped in the pool and made the girls swim over to us in the shallow end. They had floaties on so they wouldn't drown.

After a few minutes of teaching the girls how to swim I got tired so I hopped out of the pool.

I watched Luke take care of the girls which was adorable. I loved him so much!

"Look it's Uncle Sam and Carmen!" Isabella yelled while hopping out of the pool and running over to Sam.

He picked her up and span her sound.

"Hi Isabella" he said sweetly.

Yes, Sam and Carmen eventually got back together. And they are getting married soon and Carmen is pregnant.

We all caught up together but then it was time to go.

Few months later

On the 21st of November Caden Lenny Brooks was brought into this world. He was my beautiful baby boy!

"Okay girls meet your new baby brother, you can't hurt him okay. His name is Caden"

3 years later

Caden was now 3 years old and the twins were now 5.

I had gotten them into gymnastics and they were doing great, they loved it! I had shown them my medals that I won at Rio and they loved them, they said that they were so cool.

Caden looked a bit like me but a lot like Luke.

He had my blonde hair and it was straight like mine but he had a lot of Luke's features. He had a lot of cute dots on his face and he had Luke's eyes and lips.

Luke had been showing him how to play AFL, which was soooo cute. We got a video of him kicking a goal and we sent it around to the family.

Caden was defiantly a momma's boy like I said he would be.

Carmen ended up having a baby boy as well and they named him Tom. He had hazel eyes and golden coloured hair which was amazing. When he was older he was going to be a ladies man.

I went into the kitchen of our house and saw Luke with the kids making a cake.

"Mummy, we making cake!" Caden yelled while running up to me. I picked him up and rested him on my hip.

I gave him a little kiss on the cheek and put him down so he could finish making his cake.

I looked at my husband and kids and smiled while joining them. I loved them so much.

I had the perfect life which I shared with my amazing family.....

OMG it's finally over :( Everyone that read this fanfic has been amazing <3 I love you!! Sequel? Should I? Maybe about Caden and Tom? Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox <3

-SexyBlonde101