21. Another night out partying

Okay guys I now have 31 votes so I have to write another chapter for you :P I hope you have enjoyed the book so far!! And so sorry about any mistakes ;) Keep voting and reading :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Layla's POV

Me and the team got out of the foam pit, I walked towards the crowd and saw Tom standing in front of the grandstand. I ran up to him and jumped on him with like my legs around his waist, he span us around.

"Good job, everyone new you could it. Especially me, I had heaps of faith in you"

"Thank you Tom!" I hugged him tighter and he put me back down on the ground but his arms were still around my waist and my arms were still around his neck. I could see the paparazzi going crazy with their cameras. We looked into eachothers eyes and were staring for a while, he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I opened it and our tongues danced together. This was going to be the biggest story of the Olympics, the crowd went wild and flashes were going off everywhere. I pulled away but kept our foreheads together, I smiled at him and walked over to the crowd to take photos and give people my autographs.

A couple hours later I had my medal ceremony, a China girl came in 3rd and a Russian girl came in 2nd. They got their medals and then I stood up on the gold podium to get mine, they played the Australian anthem and I sang quietly and smiled because I am proud to represent my country!

Beau's POV

I was sitting on the couch with the boys when Layla came up on screen, she was starting her bars routine, while she was doing it she had a really angry look on her face. I know that when she competed she thought of her parents but she never had that look on her face, she landed the routine and looked down towards the ground, was that a tear I saw? Was she crying? She ran over to Dave and cried into his arms. It broke my heart because I know that I was the reason why she was crying, I looked over to Luke and he was glaring at me, I looked back at the screen and she was being carried by some of the Aussie athletes, they all jumped into the pit and started cheering and laughing. I guess she won the gold medal, Jai and Luke started cheering and went to go get mum who was in the kitchen. It was pretty late because of the time difference but we really wanted to watch her. I concentrated back on the screen but I wish I didn't, it was Layla and she was making out with that faggot Tom Daley, he stole Layla from me, if I ever saw that kid he would get a black eye. She told me that they were just friends and they kissed and that's it, I was so angry and confused! I turned off the TV just as Jai, Luke and mum came back in.

"Why did you do that, you faggot!" Luke yelled

"Luke watch your language and Beau turn the TV back on.

I walked out of the room and towards my bedroom. I lied down on my bed and just started tweeting random shit. I got bored and threw my phone across the room.

Layla's POV

It was now 6:45 and I was walking towards the bar place, I was wearing a silver and purple dress, it was sort of short but it was beautiful. I was wearing the pandora bracelet that Luke got me and a pair of silver glittery high heels. I looked at the bracelet and started playing with it, Luke. I missed him heaps! I walked into the bar and sat down with the other Aussie athletes, I was just talking with them when someone covered my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who?" They whispered in my ear.

"Hey Tom!"

"How did you know?" He asked while taking his hands off my eyes.

"Your my best friend, like I wouldn't recognise your voice"

"Okay well do you want to dance?"

"Sure" I grabbed his hand and he walked to the dance floor with me following behind.