9. More nights

Okay guys so this chapter will mainly be about Layla and Luke's date and contain some gymnastics!! :) Pictures of Layla and Carmen will be on the side and hopefully a photo of Sam; Layla's brother. OMG it it so hard to write this story lol I never know what to write about! Sorry about mistakes, I don't like to edit hahaha. Keep reading and vote

Beau's POV

Last night I went on my date with Layla, it was amazing. She wore this really nice dress and she looked beautiful! I took her to a really nice restaurant which I am pretty sure she enjoyed. We made-out in the back of my car and that was so great. She is such an amazing girl. I hope we can go on another date sometime. I had the best sleep last night, I couldn't keep a smile off my face. I was a bit jealous that Luke was going on a date with Layla tonight but I couldn't really do anything about it.

Layla's POV

Lucky I didn't stay out to late lastnight because I have a gymnatsics competition today. I was super excited because I hadn't been to one in a while. I was competing in the floor and the bars. Dave had entered me in the bars a couple of days ago, I din't expect to do so well in that but I still had to try. I got ready and had some fruit for breakfast and headed out to the main gymnastics centre in Melbourne with Carmen. We got there 40 minuted before we had to be there so I could get ready and warm up. I was warming up when I heard some really loud people coming into the gym, I turned to see who it was when I saw the boys go over and sit with Carmen. I walked over to talk to them. I didn't really mind that I was only in my leotard and I don't think they would mind either.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I asked while hugging them each.

"Aw you know, we just came to support our best friend" Skip said while smiling at me.

"Aw thanks guys, you are awesome!"

"Aw we know" Luke said.

We all started laughing really loud and people around us were telling us to shut up.

"So Luke where are we going on our date tonight?"

"It's a surprise" He said while I pouted at him.

"Well I better go guys, I will talk to you later"

"Bye" They all chorused.

I was walking towards the floor when the announcer started calling the first events. I heard my floor event get called so I kept walking towards the people that I had to talk to. I checked in and got ready. It was my turn on the floor and everyone suddenly fell silent except for the odd people whispering. I walked onto the floor mat and the music started. I started doing my routine and was doing really well, All I had to do was complete my triple flip and land in the landing position, I had always completed the triple flip but never landed properly. I dont know why Dave wanted me to do this routine because I had never landed it before. I ran down the mat did my triple flip and landed. I had my eyes closed because I didn't want to look. All of a sudden I heard loud cheering come from the crowd, I opened my eyes and saw that I was not on the ground but I was in the landing position. I HAD LANDED MY FLOOR ROUTINE, I was so happy!! I did my little bows and stuff to the judges and walked off. I ran straight over to Dave and gave him a big hug.

"I knew you could do it Layla"

"Thankyou so much Dave"

"Dont thank me, I am just here to help"

I pulled out of the hug and went over to the grandstand to go and hug Carmen. I ran over there and hugged Carmen.

"Ah I can't believe you did it, that was amazing" All of a sudden I was squished between multiple bodies, I was stuck in the middle of a group hug.