27. Starting the trip

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while, I have been busy like usual. Its heading towards summer so I have a lot more stuff than usual. Keep Reading and Voting :)

Layla's POV

Today was the day that me and Luke left to go on our trip. We were heading to Fiji. I went there when I was just a little kid and it was great!

We were all at the airport. We as in Jai, Beau, Gina, Skip, James, Carmen and Sam.

"Take care and don't hurt yourselves. Don't get lost and don't forget I love you both. I will miss you guys so much!" Gina said while hugging us both. She was crying heaps, it was so sad.

It was basically the same thing that everyone said to us.

Our flight got called so we hugged everyone one last time and went to the boarding area. Luke and I walked hand in hand and got our tickets checked. We waved to everyone and walked on the plane.

We took our seats and waited for the plane to leave.

"I love you so much Layla"

"I love you to Luke" I pecked him on the lips and rested my head on his shoulder.

The plane took off and finally we had started our trip.

"I am so excited!" I told Luke

"So am I"

I yawned and then giggled because Luke started tickling me.

"Your tired, go to sleep"

"Alright" I yawned again and then put my pillow next to the window, I fell asleep nearly instantly.

I woke up because someone was lightly pushing me.

"What?"

"Layla we have landed, we have to go"

"Okay" I grabbed my bags with one hand and Luke's hand with the other. We walked out of the plane and to the luggage claim.

We grabbed our bags and hopped in a taxi to our hotel.

"Wow this place is beautiful" I said looking out the windows

"I see something more beautiful"

"What?" I said looking at him.

"You"

"That was cheesy but I still love you" I put my hand on his cheek and we had a slow passionate kiss. I loved kissing Luke, he didn't always want tongue involved like Beau. He just liked simple kisses which I thought was adorable.

We pulled up to the hotel and payed the taxi driver. We got our bags out and walked up to the hotel. We got our keys and went to our room.

As soon as we walked in I fell down on the bed. Luke crawled on top of me and started trailing kissed down my neck.

I giggled like a little school girl and he rolled us over so I was on top.

"Your so beautiful Layla"

I blushed bright red and looked to the side.

"And you are so adorable when you blush"

I leaned down and kissed him. I was straddling him and his hands were on my ass. He would occasionally squeeze it lightly.

We didn't go any further, we would just make out. We both weren't virgins but we wanted to take this relationship slowly, we didn't want to rush into things.

"I love you Layla Rose Carter" he said while kissing my cheek.

"I love you to Luke Anthony Mark Brooks" I said while giving him a peck on the lips.

We fell asleep in each others arms.

Next day

Today we were going to spend the day at the pool.

I put on my bikini and put my hair in a messy bun.

Me and Luke walked to the pool that was near our hotel. It was massive and the water was amazing.

Luke put all of our stuff down and bombed into the pool. I turned around to put my stuff down and when I turned back around Luke was gone.

Where did he go?

Luke picked me up from behind and threw me in the water.

I was going to pretend to be mad at him. I turned away from him and swam away.

He swam towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong babe?"

I ignored him and tried to stay afloat.

"Is this cause I pushed you in the water? I'm sorry babe" he turned me around so I would be facing him. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his torso.

I didn't look at him so he moved my head so I would be. He went to give me a kiss but I turned my head just at the right minute so he got my cheek.

"Layla, don't be like this"

This continued for a few minutes but I couldn't stay mad at how cute he is.

"I'm just messing with you Luke"

"And how do I know that I am forgiven?"he said while smirking.

I wrapped my legs tighter around his torso and my arms around his neck. I kissed him and I could feel him smiling into the kiss.

"Better?" I asked while smiling at him.

"Much better. And do you know that you have the most perfect smile" he complimented.

"I smile because of you, you are the reason of my smile! And what is with all of these compliments?"

He kissed my quickly and said "What can't I compliment my girlfriend?"

I shook my head. "And why not?" He asked.

"I don't know"

"Your so weird Layla" I made a face at him and he chuckled.

We swam around the pool for a little while longer. Well actually Luke swam and I was on his back. We took a couple of photos and we also got a little tan.

2 weeks later

We were at the airport, we had an amazing time at Fiji. We went on a tour of the island, we went to the beach, snorkeling and diving, massages and heaps more. We took heaps of photos, we would have taken heaps anyway but it didn't really help when me and Luke were the selfie champions.

Next place is traveling around Asia!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, the book is nearly over. Only a few chapters left :( But soon I will be starting a new fan fic but it will be about Nathan Skyes!! <3 xoxoxoxoxox <3

-SexyBlonde101