25. Picnic with Luke

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been busy!! But here is another chapter, enjoy!! Keep reading and voting xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Layla's POV

1 1/2 months later

These past few weeks have been alright, I still have been really distant from people. Not letting them into my life so I wont be hurt again. I was just getting ready for a boring day when I heard my phone going off, I checked it and I had a text from Luke

'Hey Layla, just wondering if you wanted to go to the park today? xoxo

'Sure Luke, what time? What do I wear? xxxx

'Um we will meet at 5ish, wear something fancyish ;)'

I had a shower and then hopped out when I finished. I wrapped the towel around me and my hair. I put on a strapless bra and my undies, I put on a really nice longish dress, it was black around the chest area and then blue on the rest. I wore my matching blue heels and I grabbed a black purse. I put lipstick, money and my phone in there. I put on my makeup and curled the bottom of my hair. By the time I was finished it was 4:45.

I walked to the park where Luke said to meet and didn't see him there. I kept walking through when I heard a guitar playing then I heard someone singing. I looked around the park and saw Luke with a guitar and he was singing (Song Will be on the side). It was the perfect song for the situation that we were in. When he was finished I clapped really loudly and I had the biggest smile on my face. He put down the guitar and I went over to him and hugged him really tight. He grabbed my hand and led me to a little picnic place.

We sat down on the blanket and he pulled out a basket. This reminded me of our date that we went on. He pulled out my favourite foods, chocolate and there was even some Cottage Pie in there, Yum! He fed me some chocolate coated strawberries.

We talked a lot on the picnic, it was an amazing date. Wait was it a date?

"Layla ever since I saw you at the gym I liked you, and then when I got to know you, I knew you were the one. But then when you started dating Beau it broke my heart, I still loved you though. I have liked you since the beginning and I haven't stopped. I want you to know that I will never hurt you like Beau did... I love you Layla Rose Carter" I looked at him in shock.

"Luke... I uh..."

"I understand... you still love Beau!"

"Where would you get that from?"

"I don't know?" He turned around and started walking away.

"Luke wait..." I ran up to him and he turned around. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He grabbed my waist and I grabbed his hand and took him back over to the blanket still kissing him. I sat down on the blanket and he did the same. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Luke I don't even know why I picked Beau, I should have known that you were the one for me all along. You were always there for me and I was just to stupid to realise it. I love you Luke Anthony Mark Brooks"

"Layla"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend? I promise I won't hurt you, trust me please"

I leaned in and kissed him passionately, I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I take that as a yes?"

"Yes Luke, of course I will be your girlfriend! Just please don't hurt me"

"Never"

My life couldn't be more perfect, I had the most amazing boyfriend and I was going all across the world in a few weeks!

"Luke"

"Yeah?"

"Um soon I am going away on holidays remember.."

"Oh yeah I nearly forgot about that, when are you leaving?"

"Just after Christmas so basically the start of next year"

"And you are away for the whole year?"

"Yeah"

"Oh"

"Wait Luke, I have another ticket, I have to take someone with me"

"Who are you taking?"

"Will you maybe want to go with me Luke?" I said while looking down

"Are you serious?" I looked back up at him, and he had a shocked but happy look on his face. I nodded and he grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I would love to go with you Layla" I hugged him but then thought about something very serious and pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked looking worried.

"What about the Janoskians? And your singing career?"

"I could ask you the same about your gymnastics.. But I would give anything up just to be with you Layla!"

"I don't want you to give up your life just for me"

"I want to and what about your gymnastics?"

"I am taking a one year break, but I will still stay healthy"

"How bout when we go to each place we could still sort of do what we do?"

"What do you mean Luke?"

"Maybe we could make our own memories there by like recording our adventures, we could do some pranks, you could practice your gym so then you aren't losing much?"

"That's a great idea Luke!" I kissed him and then we packed up, we walked through the park hand in hand just talking about random stuff.

There was only 2 weeks left of school, so that meant 3 weeks until I could see Sam again and then 5 weeks until me and Luke left to go on our trip. I felt sort of bad for leaving Carmen here but that's life you now, I will Skype her and call her all the time when we are not busy

I rested my head on Luke's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed me on the cheek. After a few minutes of walking around we hugged and went our separate ways home.

Okay I am sorry I haven't updated in a while, been really busy!! :/ but I'm back hahaha.. Photo of Layla's dress on the side. And video of the song on the side :D Keep reading and voting xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

-SexyBlonde101