6. Hanging out

Okay sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was going to update this chapter a couple of days ago its just that my computer stuffed up and I lost it :( So hope you enjoy this chapter, something interesting might happen, maybe!! Hopefully it will be a longish chapter :) Keep reading and dont forget to vote. Sorry about mistakes, I dont proof read haha xx

Layla's POV

When I got home from school I got my gym stuff ready. I put on my leotard and just put my tracksuit over the top, I put on my vans to wear to training. I still had about 10 minutes until I had to leave so I decided to text Luke the details. I sent the message and waited for Carmen.

Luke's POV

I was in my room getting ready to hang out with Layla, but I didn't really know what to wear so I had to ask Jai for help.

"JAI CAN YOU HELP ME FOR A SECOND!" I had to yell because he was in the kitchen. He walked into our room and sat on the bed.

"What do you need help with?"

"I need to know what I should wear when I hang out with Layla this afternoon?"

"WHAT! You are hanging out with Layla? Why didn't you tell me? Why wasn't I invited?" He said angrily.

"Well yeah I am just going to watch her do her gym and the we are going to hang out afterwards. And I didn't tell you because I didn't think it would matter so much. And for your information you were not invited because I wanted to hang out with her." I said while putting on a pair of black jeans, a baggy white t-shirt and my red vans. I also couldn't forget my green snapback."Whatever bro I am going to hang out with Layla" I said while winking at him.

Before I could move out of the way, Jai punched me in the face.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"Well firstly for making Layla cry today and secondly for just being an asshole. You don't deserve Layla, she could do way better"

"Oh okay like who?"

"Someone like me okay, I like Layla. How can you not like someone like her, she is amazing"

"Since when?"

"Since I first saw her, I knew she was the one"

"What about Carmen?"

"What about Carmen!!"

"I thought you two had something going on?"

"No I mean like she always flirts with me. She is a great girl, but Layla is the one. And you need to leave her alone okay!"

"And if I dont?" I said while smirking.

I dont know what his problem is but he started attacking me. He was throwing punches and kicking me.

"What the fuck Jai, what is your problem?! Get off me you pussy. Just go for a walk or something, let off some steam"

"Whatever dickhead" He hopped off of me and left the house while slamming the doors behind him.

I went over to my phone and saw that I had a message from Layla, it said:

' Hey Luke, my training is just at the gym that I was at last time you saw me there. I will talk to you soon! xx -Layla :)'

I started walking to the gymnastics centre which was about a 5-10 minute walk.

I got to the gym and saw Carmen sitting in the grandstand. I felt sorry for her because she obviously likes Jai but he likes Layla. I dont know what I am going to do, we both like Layla! I started walking over to sit with Carmen.