16. The news

OMG u guys are so lucky, this is my second update for tonight!! :) Hope you enjoyed the last chapter and hope you enjoy this chapter :) KEEP READING AND VOTE

Layla's POV

1 Week Later

Today was Saturday, I only had a few days left till I am going to Rio for the Olympics. Today I had to go to the gymnastics centre for the stupid drug test to see if you have been taking any bad drugs recently. I knew I would pass everything because I was feeling pretty good! It was now 10:30 and I had to leave in 5 minutes, all I had to do was put on my perfume and say good bye to Carmen. I went to the bathroom and sprayed on my Hello Kitty perfume.

"Hey Carmen, I'm just going to the gymnastics centre to get my drug testing stuff done" I said to her when I walked downstairs.

"Okay I will talk to you when you get back!"

"Okay bye" I grabbed my keys and walked outside. I hopped in the car and drove to the centre. I got there at 10:58 and we were meant to be there by 11. I walked over to a little desk to get my name marked off, I told them my name and sat down in the grandstand with the other athletes. I got called up at about 11:50, I went into this little office and they stuck needles into me and started withdrawing blood. Next I had to go and pee in a cup for a urine sample, they did a couple more tests and then I was finished. I had to wait in this corridor thing till they finished. I texted Beau, Luke and Jai while I was waiting. About 4 hours later they were finished.

"Hey Layla can I um speak to you in my office please?" Coach Dave asked.

"Yeah sure Dave" I followed him into his office and sat down in a chair. I looked at his desk and there were all these documents with my name on it. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Um there was something wrong with your results"

"What was it?"

"Um Layla did you know that you are pregnant?"

"Yeah... Wait... WHAT!!"

"Your one week pregnant, that's what showed with your urine test"

"OMG he is so stupid, why didn't he use protection! God damn it"

"You won't be able to compete if you are having a baby Layla"

"I'm to young, I will get an abortion straight away!"

"Okay and then you have to come straight to me after you do. I will give you some stuff to take so you will be fit and healthy for the Olympics"

"Thank you Dave" I said while hugging him. "Is that all?"

"Yes you may leave"

I walked out of his office and headed home. As soon as I got home I burst into tears, Carmen rushed over and pulled me into a hug. We went over to the couch and sat down. We were facing each other, we were both sitting cross legged.

"What's wrong Layla?"

"I did something really stupid"

"What? What did you do?"

"I slept with Beau...."

"That's wonderful, was he good? So you are no longer a virgin! So what is the bad news?"

"I.. I'm pregnant" I said really quietly.

"What was that?"

"I'm Pregnant!" I yelled

I looked at Carmen and she had a shocked expression on her face. She pulled me into a hug and I burst into tears again. "Have you told Beau?"

"No I haven't yet, I am getting an abortion" I didn't get to finish because Carmen cut me off.