22. So upset

Hello Everyone, Please keep Voting and Reading!! <3 xoxoxox

Layla's POV

As soon as I hopped in the car I drove home, I got home and ran inside. I quickly texted Daniel and James and asked if the could come over because I missed them. I got dressed into a tank top and some sweat pants and I tied my hair into a messy bun. I went downstairs and got a drink of water and sat down on the couch. Five minutes later there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and Daniel and James stood there

"Daniel, James!" I yelled and got them both into a group hug.

"Layla, we missed you like crazy! What's wrong?" Daniel asked.

"Me to and you guys can come in, I will tell you inside"

I told them everything that happened with Beau and I, and the stuff that happened in Rio with Tom and yeah. I finished talking and I didn't even notice that I had started crying during it, I heard a knock at the door and I asked if Daniel could get it.

Daniel's (Skip) POV

I opened the door and Beau stood there looking really guilty, his expression changed quickly when he saw me.

"Beau I don't think you are wanted here!" I said angrily. He was my best friend but after what he did to Layla, I knew she wouldn't want to see him.

"Who is it Daniel?" Layla asked while coming to the door. She looked from behind me and quickly ran into James' arms.

"Layla can we talk?" Beau asked.

"No, there is nothing to talk about"

Beau pushed past me and dropped Layla's bag at the front door, he went over to Layla and James, he grabbed Layla from his arms and sat her down on the couch.

"Can you guys leave so we can talk, privately" Beau insisted

"No they are staying!" Layla yelled

"No they can leave, they don't have to know everything that is going on in our personal lives Layla!" Beau yelled back

"They have a right to know what happened Beau! I said they could stay, so they can stay" Layla yelled back at him. Beau sighed in defeat and sat down next to Layla. Layla stood up and sat down as far away from Beau as she could. I went over and sat next to her, pulling her towards me from her waist. Beau glared at me, so I just glared back.

Layla's POV

"What do you want Beau?" I asked quietly

"I want you to forgive me, it was a mistake"

"I am never ever going to forgive you, and if it was a mistake how come you did it again, I know that we were broken up but you moved on pretty quickly!" I said while more tears fell down my face.

"I love you so much Layla, it's just that the first time she was upset so I don't know it just happened. And the second time we were both upset because we both lost the people that we loved"

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have slept with my best friend!"

"I am so sorry Layla, please forgive me?"

"No and here is your stupid necklace back" I went through my bag and chucked the necklace at him.

"Please Layla don't do this"

"You left me no choice Beau!"

"Fine then go find your little friend Tom Daley and go have sex with him you slut" as soon as he said this I ran to James and balled my eyes out, I can't believe he would call me a slut.