23. Clubbing

Okay guys there is only a couple more chapters till the end :( Keep reading and voting!!

Layla's POV

Today was Friday, we were all going clubbing together at a brand new club that opened up. It was around 6:15 and the boys were picking us up at 7. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair so it would leave it soft and shiny, I washed myself and quickly shaved. I hopped out and dried my hair so it would be dry so I could put my clothes on without them getting wet. I went into my room and got dressed in some really sexy lingerie, they were red and lacy and the bra was strapless. I wore a bright pink sparkly dress, it was a perfect dress to go clubbing with, I wore them with black wedge heels. I straightened my hair to perfection and pinned it back with some bobby pins so it looked really cool, I put on a bit more makeup than usual. I grabbed my purse and put my phone in there.

"Wow you looking gorgeous! Beau is going to be thinking that cheating on you was a very stupid idea!" Carmen say while coming into my room

"Thanks Carmen!" I gave her a smile and she headed downstairs

While I was applying lipstick someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Beau" I heard Carmen say. I sighed and finished with my lipstick, I put on some perfume and walked downstairs.

"Hey Carmen, Where is-" when I got downstairs Beau started staring at me, he looked me up and down, sighed, and then looked away. "Um... You guys can take your own car and just follow us to the club alright?"

We nodded and hopped in our car. We got to the club and we were shocked, the club was massive and there was quite a long line. James went up to the dude that was letting people in and started talking to him. The dude nodded and let us all into the club, we went over to a table and sat down, it was a round table so the seating arrangements were Carmen, me, Luke, Jai, James, Daniel and then Beau. We talked for a couple of minutes until I stood up and went over to the bar.

"Hi um can I please get a glass of vodka?"

"Yeah sure" the bartender said

He handed me the glass and I chugged down the drink, it burned a little when it went down my throat. I ordered another one, one thing led to another and I ended up chugging down 7 drinks. I ordered some shot glasses and took them back to the table, I was stumbling over a little bit.

"Heyyyy guys, I got some.... some um... what are they called again? Shots that's it!" I slurred, I started laughing for no reason and set the shot glasses infront of me.

"Okay 1, 2, 3!" I picked up a glass and let the liquid burn down my throat.

"Another!" I got another one and chugged it down. I had 4 before Carmen stopped me.

"I think that's enough drinks for tonight sweetie"

"Your no fun!" I stood up and went to the dance floor, I was just dancing stupidly when I felt someone start dancing behind me, I started grinding against them. They grabbed my hips and started kissing against my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around this guys neck while swaying my hips side to side.

The guy was very attractive and he didn't look that old maybe 19-20.

"What's your name?" He spoke normally and his breath smelt minty, I don't think he has had anything to drink yet probably because then it would be easier to get drunk girls like me.

"Layla, what's yours?" I said while giggling.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl, my name's Blake" I giggled at his cute comment and played with his hair because my hands were still around his neck.