11. Another boring day

Hello Everyone :) Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been reallly busy. This chapter will be pretty boring, but it will get interesting soon. Thanks for reading and don't forget to VOTE!!

Carmen's POV

I woke up the next morning and realised I was in bed by myself. Where did Sam go? Did he just have sex with me and just leave me? I got dressed and walked downstairs. When I was halfway down the stairs I heard yelling. It was Layla and Sam.

Sam's POV

I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, I didn't want to leave Carmen here alone but I had to go to the toilet. I walked out of her room and towards the bathroom when Layla grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her loungeroom.

"Are you serious? Sleeping with my best friend! Your just going to find another place and leave her again aren't you? She is going to be heartbroken just like last time, I will not let you do that to her again!"

"I am not going to leave her again, I love her so much and I feel so bad about leaving everyone before"

"Well she doesn't love you"

"Yes she does, she certainly showed me last night" As soon as I said that I instantly regretted it because Layla's hand came in contact with my face. I tripped over and fell on the couch.

"What the fuck Layla!!"

"Just stay out of my life okay? I do really miss you Sam but I just need some space, I have been through so much lately" She said and ran away crying.

Layla's POV

I got ready for school and so did Carmen, I hadn't talked to her in awhile and I don't think I am until she apologises for sleeping with Sam. I finished getting ready and grabbed my bag and my phone. I saw that I had a text from Beau saying he was going to be picking me up in 5 minutes to take me to school, he will probably have Luke and Jai in the car with him.

I was actually so excited, it was my birthday this weekend. I don't plan on doing anything exciting but maybe someone will surprise me. A honk of a car woke me from my daydream. I looked out the window and saw Beau waiting in the car and it looked like no one else was in the car. I ran outside and jumped in Beau's car.

"Hey Beau" I said while kissing him on the cheek. "Where are Jai and Luke?"

"Hey Layla um I made them catch the bus and they don't know that I am giving you a lift so yeah"

"Okay cool"

"So have you decided who you want to date yet?"

"No it is so hard, I like all of you and I dont want to pick one of you and then the other 2 get upset and ruin your relationships"

"Don't worry about it, take your time. And we talked about it and we don't mind if you pick one of us. We will be upset but we have to deal with it. And isn't your birthday this weekend? Saturday right?"

"Okay, and yeah it is!"

"Hmmmm guess I have to do some shopping then"

"Beau, you don't have to get me anything"

"I want to"

"Whatever floats your boat" I said while laughing. Beau started laughing along with me.

"Well we are here" Beau said while stopping the car outside the school.

"Thanks for the lift Beau"

"Anytime babe"

I opened the door and just as I was about to hop out Beau grabbed my hand and turned me to face him.

"Yes...." I didn't get to finish what I was saying because Beau kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and put my arms around his neck. A couple of minutes later we pulled away and I hopped out of the car.