17. The baby is gone

New chapter today :) Layla is going to Rio soon, ahhhh so exciting.... Keep reading and don't forget to vote!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Layla's POV

I drove home as quickly as I could, I parked the car in the driveway and sat in the car. I started crying louder and harder and I started banging my hands on the steering wheel. I Beau had of used a condom then everything would be fine and he wouldn't have broken up with me. He was just being selfish and stupid. I hopped out of the car and ran up to my front door, I opened it and ran to Carmen who was sitting on the couch talking to someone on the phone.

"Uh sorry Sam, I have to go now, Layla is back home.... Yeah..... Love you to babe......Bye" she hung up the phone and gave me a big hug.

"Shhhhh what happened?" She asked me while running circles on my back.

"B.. Be... Beau.... Broke up with me!" I sobbed into her neck.

She tightened the hug around me "Tell me everything that happened" she said angrily. I told her everything that happened with me and Beau and she looked like she was going to kill him.

"I am going to kill that dickhead!"

"No don't do anything Carmen, I don't want to cause any more fights"

"I'm sorry Layla, I can't promise anything" I laughed at get comment and walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Goodnight Carmen"

"Night Layla, if you need anything I'm right here.."

I walked up to my room and lied down in bed. I took off the necklace that he got me for my birthday and threw it across the room.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for my appointment at the abortion clinic. I finished getting ready and drove over to the clinic.

Beau's POV

I had the worst sleep last night, I was thinking about Layla the whole night. I went downstairs and saw that Luke was sitting at the table eating some breakfast. Mum and Jai were in the lounge room watching TV.

"Hey Beau"

"What do you want?" I snapped at him

"What's up your ass!" Luke hissed

"Nothing, just forget about it...."

"I know it has something to do with Layla, because she ran out of here yesterday crying. What did you do to her?"

"How do you know it was something I did, it could have been her fault"

"I don't think she would have been crying if it was her fault, now tell me what happened?"

"I broke up with her okay?!"

"What! Why?"

"Personal issues"

"Personal issues my ass, what really happened!?"

"You really want to know Luke?"

"Yes I do"

"I got the girl you are madly in love with Pregnant" I said while smirking.

"You got Layla pregnant?"

"Yeah but she is having an abortion!" I said angrily

"Thank goodness"

"As I was saying, I got a bit angry at her cause I wanted to keep the baby and she didn't"

"You selfish bastard!" He yelled at me

"She's the one being selfish"

"She is going to the Olympics, she can't have a baby now"