10. What is he doing back

Sorry that I haven't updated in a little bit guys!! :( But i'm back. This chapter should be mainly about Jai and Layla's date!! :D OMG Sam is back :O Keep reading and VOTE!! xoxoxoxo

Layla's POV

"What are you doing here Sam? How did you find me?" I asked. I was still in shock!

"I came to see you. And I found you in the phonebook?"

"And you couldn't have seen me before, you had to come just while I was getting my life back on track. Why did you have to leave me Sam? Did you even know that our parents are dead because you didn't show up at the funeral?!"

"I had to leave, I am really sorry. I couldn't give up the great opportunity that I got. And wait what, mum and dad are dead?"

"Yes Sam they died in a car crash a couple of years ago, but you wouldn't have known that, would you? Your sport meant more to you than your own family!"

"I am so sorry Layla, I really am" He said while a tear slipped down his cheek. I was already crying and the tears wouldn't stop.

"Well whatever you can go now" I said angrily.

"Um about that... Carmen actuallly let me stay here until I found a new place to stay"

"What do you mean, new place to stay?"

"Well I got kicked out of the football academy, so I have no where to live. I hope we can go back to how things were before I left Layla"

"NO, things are never going to be the same again!" I said storming off to my room.

I packed up a bag of clothes and toiletries and called the Brooks household. On the 3rd ring I heard Gina speak into the phone.

"Hello Gina?" I said sniffling.

"Layla dear, are you alright?"

"No not really. Can I stay at yours tonight?"

"Of course darling"

"Thank you, I will be over soon. Bye"

"Bye" We hung up and I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Carmen asked me.

"I am going to stay somewhere else tonight. I need space and I need time to think about everything. Call me if you need anything"

"Okay, be safe!" Carmen said

I walked outside and hopped in the car. I started punching the steering wheel and yelling. Life is so complicated right now. When I walked downstairs Carmen had her arm around Sam and was rubbing cirlces on his back while he had his head in his hands and was crying. She should have been helping me and not him, a few years back they did have something going on but Sam called it off before he left and left Carmen heartbroken.

I started driving to the Brooks house.

I got to the Brooks house and some of the lights were on in the house. It was a bit weird considering it was pretty late at night. I was still in my dress from my date with Luke because I didn't have time to get dressed. I knocked on the door and the tears were still pouring out of my eyes. Gina opened the door and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back and she led me over to the couch, I sat down and she gave me a hot chocolate.

"Thank you for everything Gina"

"No worries babe"

Beau's POV

I was in my room when I heard people talking from the lounge room. It was 2 women talking, one was my mum but the other one was a younger girl, the voice was to familiar. I went to the lounge room and mum and Layla were talking and she was crying. I ran over and hugged Layla.