2. Meeting the boys

Okay guys how did u like the first chapter, this chapter will hopefully be longer and it will have more information about the story in it.... So enjoy!! :)

Carmen's POV:

Layla was just about to start her routine when a bunch of boys walked through the gym doors, I knew that she would have wanted them to shut up, we are basically sisters so I can feel what she is feeling. When she was right near the end of her routine, the whole gym went silent, she just had to do her triple spin and land perfectly. She ran down the floor, did her spins and BAM she landed on her ass, I knew that she was going to be so pissed off because she has been trying so hard to land it. I looked over to the boys and they were all staring at Layla, one of the boys looked up at me and started talking to the rest of the boys. The next thing I know I hear Layla yelling, she was probably yelling at Dave, I looked away from the boys and focused my attention back to Layla, I looked to where Dave was and Layla wasnt there, I looked around the gym and I still hadnt found her. I dont know why but I looked over to the bars, I knew that she wouldnt be over there because she hasn't been over there since her accident! But then something I never thought would happen, she was putting powder on her hands, so she could go up on the bars. I started yelling at her to stop and to not go up on them but she wouldnt listen. So I did what I had to do, I hopped up from the grand stand and sprinted over to the bars.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Um going on the bars, what do you think I am doing? Now move out of my way!"

"No remember what happened a few years ago, the doctor said you weren't aloud on them anymore, because it would ruin your career"

"I dont care what the doctor said, it is my life and I decide what I want to do with it" after Layla said that she pushed me out of the way and started doing a routine on the bars. I needed to stop her somehow so I did what I had to do.

I went over to the group of boys and tried to ask them for help. All 5 of them were very hot, I recognised them from somewhere but I couldnt put my finger on it. I went over to the tallest one and asked him for help, he agreed so I dragged him over to the bars.

"So what do you need help with?"

"I need you to get my friend off of the bars, for.... um medical reasons"

"How am I meant to get her off, she is in the middle of a routine and she looks like she is going fine"

"She might get really badly injured if she stays on them"

"I am really sorry but I dont think I can help you" and with that said, he just walked off.

"Dave help me"

"I am sorry Carmen, Layla is just doing what she thinks is right. She needed to get back on the bars sooner or later"

"Her frikkin doctor said" I was cut off short by a big bang.....

I turned to look at Layla but she was doing fine, I looked around the gym and saw that the beam had been pushed over and the 5 boys were arguing. I walked over to them to ask them what they are doing!

"Um excuse me but what the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Sorry I was trying to get on it but then it fell over" said a boy with the beanie on.

"Um may I ask, why do you have a beanie on? It is really hot outside and you are inside?"

"Cause I can! Well my name is Jai but you obviously knew that, WOW!!"

"What are you saying WOW about?"

Without saying anything, he just turned me around to face the bars. There standing in the landing position was Layla. Dave was clapping and cheering like a mad man while Layla had the biggest smile on her face. I got out of Jai's grip and ran over to her.

"What the hell Layla, you scared the crap out of me, dont ever do that agin, how do you feel?"

All of a sudden she fell to the ground and started crying.

"Shhhh, its okay Layla, come here" I pulled her into a hug and she just kept crying. I tried to calm her down but she wouldn't. Suddenly she just stopped crying and had a really angry expression on her face and walked away......

"Wait Layla, what are you doing? Where are you going?"

Sorry guys that this was such a shit chapter I am just trying to get the story started. And I know I said I was going to introduce the boys in this chapter, well I sort of did, but the will come in really soon! Next chapter will be really informative so you have to read that one! :) Keep reading and vote!!!