Chapter 4 - Literally Hot

Carol was sitting on her bed with diamond necklace in her hands. It was gift from Thor as sign of his love , Danvers thought that it was kind of farewell gift and she felt very upset. May be Carol was one of the most powerful beings in the universe , but now she was just heartbroken lover ,who new that time has come, time to say goodbye. ,,How I can live without him , I will miss him terribly , I will terribly miss  his thundering  laugh , sweet smile , warm, blue  eyes ,strong ,soothing voice , jealousy , his bear hug  ,touch of his fingers,oh my God "-she  felt two drops of tear on her cheeks.

-Carol ! -suddenly Thor walked in her room ,he seemed very agitated and was breathing heavily.
-Thor!-Danvers quickly stood up-what happened ?
      god of thunder put his hand on Carol's waist and got her close to him.
-Do you love me ?
-To the moon and back.
-Will you marry me ?
      Carol was shocked ,her eyes widened .

-Whaaa -what ?-stuttered  she .

-Do you want to become my wife and spend whole life with me?
     Carol  was silent for several minutes then she began sobbing ,tears streamed down her face and she sat on the bad.

-Carol, what's wrong -Thor knelt and grabbed her hands.

-Thor -I want with whole my heart to spend life with you -you are the most amazing thing in my life ,you always make me happy , I love everything in you ,you are my charming prince and If I marry you ,I will be happiest human alive.

-Carol-smile brightened Thor's face – I fall in love with you at first sight and after those amazing  two weeks , we spend together , I cannot imagine life without you , I need you.

     Carol hugged him tightly and kiss his forehead.

-So when are we going to marry ?-asked she with happy smile.
-Whenever you want , but , Carol ,there is  one more thing I need to tell you.
-I am listening.
-We cannot stay in Asgard anymore.
-What?
-Carol,you are mortal and according to the rules of Asgard ...
-It is forbidden to marry mortal, yeah ?-interrupted Danvers.
-Yes.
-And if you marry me ,you will not be allowed to stay in Asgard anymore ?
-Carol...
-And also you will lose any right to the throne of Asgard,yeah?
-listen...
-No,Thor-Carol quickly stood up- This is not going to happen-I cannot let you lose everything ,family ,rights, home.No ,no way. I will not marry you.
-Carol,you are everything  for me.I already told my father about it and he knows that we will leave Asgard and we are going to marry.
-No ,no ,no-Carol was repeating hysterically-no  way.
-Listen to me ,Snow White-Thor gently touched her arms -I love you and I chose you. It is my decision and I will never ever regret this. How can I regret being with you?
-Thor,I cannot let you leave these things  for me.
-Carol ,do you want me to be happy ?
-More than everything.
-Then marry me and make me happiest being in the universe-said Thor and kissed her passionately.
-I love you -mumbled Carol.
-I love you too.
      They kissed again and suddenly someone rushed in the  room.
-Ooops ! Sorry for barging and interrupting   your romantic ,hot kissing ,but something terrible is going to happen and we need your help.
-Loki,if it is just your another mischief ,I swear-began Thor with angry voice, but his brother quickly interrupted.
-Surtur is coming !
-What ?
-Father commended preparing army  and evacuating people , we are in trouble , Thor.
-Who is Surtur?-asked Carol with worried and confused look on her face.
-Fire demon, once defeated by our father ,but seems like he gained his powers back, but I have no idea how-answered Thor.
-There is no time at all for explanations -yelled Loki-are you two coming ?
-Of course I am ,but,Carol ,you must stay-Thor grabbed her hands -it is too dangerous.
-Are you kidding , did you forget how powerful I am?-
-Carol...
-Come on brother,we truly need her ,it will be incredibly hard to defeat Surtur and I assume Lady Carol  is the most powerful among  us ,so stop being protective lover-yelled Loki.
       Thor slightly nodded.
-Quickly,we have to go!-said god of mischief.
-Lets go my charming prince, we will show to fire demon ,what can do thunder and photon blasts simultaneously-Carol smiled to Thor.
-Surtur will be in big trouble-said god of thunder and prepared his hammer.
-You will be literally hottest couple in the universe -smiled Loki and trio quickly walked out  from room.