Chapter 5 - Surtur

Army of Asgardians was standing  with their swords and spears.Some of them were shivering ,because they knew something terrible was going to come. Odin said emotinal speech and tried to  ecnourage them , but he was interrupted when  ground  strongly shaked.
-He is coming -whispered Loki and prepared his sword,while Thor grabbed his hammer tightly and Carol clenched her fists.
-Asgardians ! stay strong ! - yelled Odin.
    after several seconds ground began cracking and suddenly immense hole opened miles away from them. Asgardian watched with horror how  huge, scary demon rose up and roared with awful voice:
-Odin ! time of revenge has come ! I will destroy your realm ,your people ,your family , then I slowly kill you !
    The king of Asgard groaned with anger  and yelled :
-I defeated you once  and I wil do it again !
-This time I wil not be alone -said Surtut and abruptly , black ,terrible creatures began crowling up from hole- I have an army !
-So do I  ! Asgardians Attack -Odin  rose up Grugnir,his legendary spear and run to Surtur . Thor, Loki , Carol and army followed ,unfortunately  Heimdall ,one of the strongest warriors of Asgard was not there,because  he was helping people to escape.
       Odin strongly hit his spear to Surtur's leg ,fire demon roared and prepared his immense sword but Carol quickly threw her photon blast to him. Surtur nearly fall down.
-Wooow ! - whispered Loki in shock-She is just perfect,then he hit his sword to one of Surtur's black creatures.
-Nice hit , Loki  - yelled Sif and  killed another one , who was going to cut Volstagg 's head.
    meanwhile ,Odin clobbered Grugnir to  fire demon.
-Hold on Father -  Thor jumped incredibly highly in the air and threw mjolnir to Surtur and Carol threw another powerful blast.
   Danvers looked at Thor with proud smile ,but  it was great mistake,once she stopped focusing on Surtur,demon stroke  his large hand to her.
   Carol fall several miles away.
-Nooooo ! Caroooool -screamed Thor - You will regret that, Surtur-he threw his hammer to demon's head and nearly cut it,then he was going to find Danvers,but suddenly something glowing flew over his head.
-How did you dare to touch me you ,large crap bag- howled Carol and threw powerful blasts to weakened Surtur,Thor flew and  stood next to her in the air and threw thunder from his mjolnir,while Odin jumped in the air, rose his spear , whacked it on Surtur and finnally cut his head.After the death of fire demon  his entire  army of scary  creatures turned into ash and made whole  ground black.
   Thor and Carol slowly got down on the ground.
-You did it ,Father -said god of thunder.
    Odin  put his hand on Thor's shoulder ,then warmly smiled to Carol and said:
-No ,my children, we did it.