Chapter 18 - The Winter Soldier

-Here we go-said Wanda with big smile on her face and opened door of her room-come on, lets choose some cool outfit for you.
Inside her room, there was closet-room, which was full of many different clothes. Evening, cocktail and casual dresses, colorful shorts, trousers, all-sized skirts, blouses, sweatshirts, T-shirts, tops and shoes. There were also many boxes full of accessories and cosmetic stuff.

-Woah-said Linnea with excitement – this is fantabulous!
-Yeah, Tony bought everything for me. He is so kind and generous.
-And cute-smirked Linnea.
-Guess who else is super cute? - said Wanda with sweet smile.
-Hmm,probably me ?-said Linnea and clapped.
-Yes , yes, you of course-Wanda hugged her tightly.
Happy laugh of girls filled the room.

-Okay, lets begin -said Wanda.

It was hard to choose cool outfit in such huge amount of clothes.
-Okay, what would you prefer to wear? Dress, skirt, shorts...
-Hmm, probably shorts, I want to wear something totally Midgardian.
-Ok,I have too many shorts.
Finally , girls chose blue shorts and white top. They matched this cloth with blue sneakers and some cute accessories , then Wanda made Linnea's long, golden-brown hair as ponytail.
-Makeup left -said Wanda, set Linnea in front of mirror and prepared cosmetic stuff.
-Done- said Wanda after 20 minutes.
-Woah ! this makeup is so cool- said Linnea with excitement.
-Yeah, it is nude makeup.
-Wanda you are witch!
-I do. I am Scarlet Witch.
Girls began laughing and left the room to see the Avengers,once they walked in,Wanda clapped and pointed on Linnea with proud look on her face:
-Look how stunning and how Midgardian she looks! Makeup and hair by Scarlet Witch!
-Woah! Kids,you are not kidding -said Tony.
-You look really amazing , Linnea! -added Steve.
-Good Job Wanda -Natasha raised her  thumbs up.
-Linnea,you will steal attention in college so easily. Everyone will be looking at you-Clint smirked.
-So Derek will find you more easily-Bruce chuckled.
-Midgardian style definitely feats you,Princess-smiled Rhodey.
-You look really beautiful-said Vision.
-And sexy -added Sam.
Everyone glared at him and Thor almost prepared his Mjolnir,while Loki said with angry voice:
-She is just kid, Falcon!
-Do not call my daughter words like that anymore-said Carol sternly.
-I warn you-added Thor and grabbed his Mjolnir.
-Calm down, everyone-Tony tried to make situation easier-It was just Joke.
-Yeah,I meant no disrespect-said Sam-my apologies, princess.
Linnea wanted to answer, but Thor interrupted:
-By the way ,Linnea this shorts are too short. Change clothes.
-Come on ,Dad-Linnea groaned.
-I do not want another men to say what Sam said about you.
-I agree-said Loki sternly.
-Come on-said Natasha angrily -I hate this stupid overprotectiveness. Linnea looks very cool and Wanda did great job , this outfit is perfect for seeing old friend. Girls are going in University not night club or some party and it is only 2 o'clock. So just stop this stupidity. Linnea, Wanda, go.
-Thanks aunt Natasha-said Linnea and girls quickly left the room.
-I do not like that-Thor was still angry.
-I did not even think about boys and stuff like that and now I realized that Linnea will have to deal with it-Carol sighed.
-I will kill any boy who will dare to touch her-said Thor.
-You will not be here, Thor.
-Now I totally dislike idea of leaving her here-Loki stated.
-You three, calm down-Steve patted on Thor's shoulder-we all said that we would protect Linnea from any kind of Danger, now I add that we will control her and not let happen this boy stuff.
-Promise us-Thor demanded.
Avengers promised to Thor, Carol and Loki that they would control Linnea very seriously.
-Poor girl-murmured Natasha.

Bell was just rang, when Wanda and Linnea approached University. Students were walking out from building and as Clint said, everyone was staring at Linnea.

Derek, Peter and Ned were talking about their biology exam in next week.

-I wish I was as good in science as you are ,Peter-Derek sighed.