Chapter 6- Rambeaus

Thor and Carol hold each other's hand ,took deep breathe and walked in hall. Odin was sitting on the throne,Frigga was standing by his right side and Loki- left.
-Father - Thor bowed.
-Your Majesty , Queen Frigga-Carol curtsied.
-Glad to see you , my children- Frigga and I have wonderful news .
-What is that ?-asked Thor.
Odin stood up from throne and cleared his throat.
-After battle against Surtur , I comprehended that my previuos position about Carol was totally wrong. She proved that mortals can be as brave, kind,benign and comapssionate as immortals.She risked her life for us,for me ,king ,who refused her and did not allow his son to marry her.She fought for my realm and my people and I realized that she will be the best Crown Princess ,Asgard will ever have. I wish you to marry , it will be grandiose wedding ,my children ,because you trully deserve it.
-Father- Thor ran and hugged him tightly.
Carol was watching them with teary eyes.
-Come here- Odin smiled to her from Thor's shoulders.
Danvers slowly approached them and Odin hugged her as well.Frigga and Loki did the same.
-And that is not all what I want to tell you. Carol ,listen to me - Odin put his hand on her shoulder- I will give you Power Flower as a gift for your bravery in battle.
-No,your majesty,I cannot take it,thank you so much ,but it is Asgard's property,I was so wrong when I tried to steal it.
-Take it ,Carol-It is gift for our future daughter-in-law-smiled Frigga.
-Thank you,my queen ,but....
-Carol-interruped Odin-It is our decision,take this flower,give it to Skrulls,help them and then return in Asgard- your new home as quickly as possible.
-I am so so grateful for everything ,your majesties,Carol began crying from happiness.
-You are welcome-Frigga hugged her again.
After 3 days ,Thor and Carol left Asgard with Power Flower.Danvers told god of thunder to stay ,but he refused.
-I am not going to let you go alone,from this time we wil be together everywhere-said Thor and kissed her.
Skrulls were exrtemly happy when they saw Carol,they liked Thor so much and wished couple happiness and joy. Danvers invited Talos and his family in wedding and they agreed.Odin even let Carol to invite some of her family members and close friends from earth. She chose Maria Rambeau ,her daughter ,Nick Fury and of course Goose.They were only family she had on the earth.
-So we are going on earth ,right ?-asked Thor.
-Yes.
-I have not been there for centuaries.
-Well ,everthing has changed,earth is different now.
-We will see.
It was warm evening when Carol knocked on the door of Maria' house.Her heart was beating so quickly,she took a deep breathe and grabbed Thor's hand.
Door was opened and Danvers saw tall,beauiful girl.
-Auntie Carol?-murmured she.
-Monica !
They hugged each other tightly .Tears of happiness were streaming on their faces.
-Monica! who is there?-Carol heard her closest friend's voice.
-Mommy , Auntie Carol returned - and by the way who is this handsome gentleman ?-Monica  was surprised with Thor's unusual appearance and large hammer in his hand.
-He is my fiancé.
-Wow !-Monica wanted to say something but ,suddenly her mother appeared.
-Carol-said she with tears in her eyes.
-Maria!
Hours passed .Carol,Thor,Maria and Monica were sitting in the kitchen,drinking tea and exchanging stories.Rambeaus were shocked with fact that Carol was going to marry god of thunder and almost lost their minds after realizing that they were going to visit Asgard and meet gods and goddesses.
-I think I am just sleeping and everything is dream-said Maria.
-No ,maria,this is true.
-I am so happy,for you,Carol and wish you two happiness.
-Thank you.
-Thanks,Lady Maria and I have one question,what is this drink -asked Thor.
-This is tea.
-I like it.Another! -yelled he and crushed cup down.
Carol jumped on chair ,while Monica and Maria screamed.
-O my God ,Thor,what was that ?-asked Carol Angrily.
-I liked it and wanted another one.
-So you could just say so.
-I just did-smiled Thor.
-Listen to me charming prince,this is not Asgard,when you want something you should say it nicely ,without smashing,deal ?
-Sorry,I mean no disrespect- apologized Thor.
-oh,it is nothing-Maria stood up and collected cup pieces.
-Auntie Carol and ummm,what can I call you?-asked Monica to Thor.
-Whatever you want-smiled god of thunder.
-What about ,,uncle Thor" ?
-Uncle ?
-Yes ,I call Carol auntie so you will be uncle,but if you do not like that...
-No,no it is good.You can call me that-Thor patted on her shoulder.
-So,Auntie Carol and Uncle Thor,I want to ask you something.
-Anything ,sweetie-smiled Carol.
-You know it is Summer and brilliant weather,so what if we go to picninc in two days with uncle Fury and Goose? we can do that before leaving for Asgard.
-I think it is great idea ,sweetie- said Carol.
-What is picnic ?-asked Thor.
Danvers chuckled and explained to her fiancé what the picnic was.Thor liked it so much and told Monica that this was just amazing idea.
-Great-clapped Monica.
-So,that means I have to prepare some food-smiled Maria.
-I will help-said Carol.
-No way,you will poison us all,remember what did you do to pancakes when we were in school?-laughed Maria.
-Well,it was just mistake.
-I warn you Thor,your future wife-Maria turned to god of thunder -is terrible in kicthen. Once,I decided to make some pancakes,prepared a dough,put it on the pan ,then I just went to the bathroom and asked Carol to add oil,I meant add oil on the pan ,but she added it right in dough.
Carol,Maria and Monica chuckled ,but Thor did not and suddenly,asked seriously :
-What are pan or pancakes?
Danvers and Rambeaus facepalmed and began laughing hysterically.