Chapter 30-Funeral

Asgardians almost lost their minds from sorrow and pain. Linnea was their favorite, adorable Princess. They loved her because of her kind heart and gentleness and they were incredibly proud of her. Linnea's death was great tragedy for them. People, gods, goddesses were leaving buckets of flowers near Palace, everyone wanted to say goodbye to their Princess.

In the largest hall of Palace, Linnea's lifeless body was placed in golden coffin. Volstagg, Hogun,Fandral,Sif and Brunhild were standing here. Pain was reflected from their eyes. Sif and Brunhild were sobbing frequently and warriors three were wiping their tears out.

Tony and Pepper walked in the hall with large bucket of flowers. Tony approached Princess, looked at her lifeless face. Iron Man began crying.
-She died for me -said he with shaking voice.
-She died for all of us, Tony-Pepper grabbed his hand.
-I cannot look to Thor and Carol anymore. I have the feeling that they blame me, this should be me. I should have died instead of Linnea-Tony began sobbing.
-That is not true, Mister Stark-said Brunhild-
No one blames you. You were not only victim in this terrible future. Our Princess died for all of us, as miss Pots said.
-She is right-Pepper had tears in her eyes.
-But still...Tony looked down-it hurts so much...it hurts like a hell.
Tony buried his face in his hands.
-I know, I know...-Pepper hugged him.
Tony looked at Linnea again, then he kissed her forehead and whispered:
-I love you, little one, I love you three thousand.
-Lets go, Tony-Pepper patted on his back, then she whispered:
-Thank you, Princess Linnea, thank you-tears streamed on her face, as she grabbed Tony's hand and these two left the hall. They met Steve and Bucky.
-I cannot see her, I cannot see her dead-Bucky was sitting on chair.
-Bucky, we should tell her farewell-Steve said.
-I cannot. My heart broke into several pieces, when she died on battle field. Today, I saw Thor and Loki. I have never seen more sorrow or bigger pain before. They are dead as well, they are destroyed. I feel destroyed as well. Linnea healed me, he killed winter soldier and returned Bucky and now she is dead and I could not protect her.
-I blame myself too-Tony nodded.
-Remember, what did Linnea ask us, Bucky? she asked us to be happy. She said that this was only thing she wanted from us-said Steve.
-Be happy? You are telling me that I must be happy, now, right now? Are you mad? - Bucky began yelling.
-Please, stop-Pepper tried to calm Bucky down.
-No ,Bucky, I am not saying that. You think it does not hurt for me?! You think it was easy for me to see how Linnea died?! I loved her Bucky, I loved her as my daughter, as my niece. I loved her so much. You think my heart did not break when she sacrificed her life to avoid those terrible events in damned future?!- tears were streaming on Steve's face-I just want to make sure that she did not die in vain ,I just want to make sure that her wishes will be fulfilled ,I am just trying to do, what she wanted us to do. So, stand up and follow me, we should say goodbye to her, because she deserves it.
Bucky stood up and hugged Steve.

-You go, I cannot do it again-Tony said.

Super Soldiers nodded and left.

Natasha,Wanda and Vision were standing near Linnea's coffin.

Scarlet Witch and Black Widow had tears in their eyes.
-I still cannot believe it, Cap-said Wanda and everyone felt pain in her shaking voice.
-Neither can I-Bucky wiped out tears-She meant so much for me, thanks to her, I am not assassin anymore. She returned me life-Bucky touched Princess's cold hand.
-When I lost Pietro, I thought that my life ended, but Linnea was there for me She helped me to endure grief,anguish and depression, now she is gone as well and I do not know what to do now.
-You are not, alone, Wanda-Natasha grabbed her hand, We will be together. Linnea's death is great tragedy for us all.

Steve nodded, then he kissed Linnea's forehead, like Tony did and whispered:

-You returned my best friend to me,you saved my life and you saved whole universe. I love you so much and I will never ever forget you-tears streamed on his face.