Bofur request

This imagine is for LeishaAnne hope you'll love it, giving my best to satisfy you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leisha's POV:

My story begins in a different world. The world I was born and was ripped out so brutal and brought into a world where everything seems so fascinating. A world I thought was fictional and didn't exist.

The world I am an important person, the world my life changed completely. The life I always wanted and where I found my one, who accepted me when no one else did. And the person owns my heart and always will.

On earth:

I was walking down the street in my home town. Everywhere were driving cars and people walking and shoving each other. Just like in those big cities. Before me were two girls who looked absolutely like barbie's and they were arguing about something.

As I wanted to pass them to still get over street before the traffic light would change to red, so I asked politely if they would let me through but they just gave me a sour look and kept talking to each other. I don't if they did it on purpose but they also slowed down.

I bit my lip in frustration and made my way past them trying not to make any contact to them, but it was too late. The traffic light has already changed and now I had to wait and I definitely was late for work. My boss would kill me.

I sighed and waited for the traffic light to change again when I felt someone push me, from behind and I landed on my butt on the street. From my right came a car out of nowhere. I closed my eyes and prepared for the pain which came shortly after I closed my eyes.

I fell unconscious from the pain and probably the blood loss. My head hurted and I could feel how the life left me and my body became stiff.

The next time I woke up, I sat up straight. I looked around frantically and then checked my body for any wounds, but there were none. I was confused. This place here seems different. There weren't any streets like in my hometown. But I could swear this place seems familiar but I don't know where I have seen it before.

But the thing that freaked me out the most was, that I was still alive. I should've been dead. I fell onto the street and s car hit me and yet I'm still alive with now wounds on me.

I stood up and made my way around. If I'm here now I could go and have a look around here. Maybe I remember where I've seen this place before.

You probably wonder where I am, but hey so am I, but it looks like a forest. A forest I've never seen in my life before. So beautiful and yet so dark.

This place made me feel so at ease but also quite uncomfortable. So I made my way through the forest. Maybe someone did live here and could help me.

By the time I reached the end of the forest it turned evening. The sun already begun to set down and the air began to become quite fresh. Somewhere nearby I could hear several voices.

Yet there were still several trees and rocks standing here and there. I was always good at climbing so I climbed up a tree and sat in its branches to see where exactly the voices came from and to have a better view over everything.