Preference

~ how you meet part 2

Legolas:

You were running through a forest, not knowing which forest this is, since you were not from this world and behind you were running scary ugly monsters with swords in their hands.

They were hot on your heels and before one of those monsters could get you, an arrow was shot and it hit its target right between the eyes and the monster behind you, which was ready to grab you by your neck, fell to the ground dead.

The other monsters ran away and the man who shot the arrow came jumping down from the tree and landed in front of you. His arrow and bow pointed at you. He gave you a sharp look before saying something in a weird sounding language.

You gave him a confused look and he gave you a confused look before repeating said words again. But then you told him " I'm sorry but I don't understand you" he still gave you a confused look before repeating his words again but this time you could understand him.

" who are you and what are you doing here" " ohh uhm my name is (Y/N) and I'm not from here" I told him honestly. He must've believed me because he lowered his bow and his expression turned into a somewhat soft one.

He held out his hand and I took it after a little hesitation. " come (Y/N) not from this world. I lead you to my father and you can explain him everything."