Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Why? Scared? 

Everyone's attention snapped to the pitiful looking girl at the bottom of the stage. 

"Fuqin! Jie Jie, Mei Mei! I'm sorry I am late, I did not expect the carriage to leave without me!"

In an instant, Prime Minister's happy expression turned for the worst. When the crowd saw that, everyone immediately sensed a good play and sat back to watch. After all, there were few drama with the Prime Minister's Fu that got out and who doesn't enjoy a good play, ah! They came to see the defamed Da Xiaojie's return and the first appearance of the Si Xiaojie but seeing the daughter of that unvirtous Yiniang make an appearance was more than they had bargained for! On top of that, this Prime Minister's nu'er seemed pitiful, ah! So pretty and delicate, clear, pond like eyes swimming in tears! The weak and fragile frame shaking in the breeze! Her soft, pink lips turning red from being bitten by her white teeth! Immediately, many men were left dazed, and considered asking her hand for marriage. However, Dongfang Ru Huo sneered internally. Such a great tactic, Wou You must have smartened up after the shock. 

"Who is fuqin? I clearly sai-"

"Aiya! So it's mei mei!" Dongfang Ru Huo cut Prime Minister off. "I thought you were grounded, or else would have surely ordered another carriage for you! It's jie jie's fault, come! Jie Jie will find you a good lord husband!" 

Her words brought shock to the citizens, and shame to Wou You. 

Aiya!? When did it become the Da Xiaojie's responsibility to choose Er Xiaojie's marriage? Er Xiaojie dared to come when she was supposed to be grounded? Ha! She was just trying to blame the Da Xiaojie then! The future Crown Princess didn't wait for Er Xiaojie because she was grounded, and thus wouldn't come, but the Er Xiaojie tried to make black white*, and blamed her Jie Jie for not waiting?

(*= Convert something like heaven and earth; its like your sibling stealing money from you, and when getting in trouble, twists the truth so much to the point you did the wrong, and they are innocent)

Wou You bowed her head to bite her lips harder. Her hand by her side clenched into a fist and her fingernails dug into her skin. Peh! She decided to remind her and let the citizens know that she was grounded, yet dared to have such a thick face* to come out, and blame her jie jie for not waiting... As Wou You's temper was about to come up, she suppressed it, thinking about how this good for nothing jie jie was going to be deciding her marriage, and depending on her mood, it could be a slightly good marriage, or a completely terrible one! This acting of hers for a couple months would decide her life, and her mothers! Her mother was in a vegetable state, and needed a physician...her skin was wounded and was bleeding. Yet, her fuqin wouldn't call a physician for her! Wou You was going to use this chance to ripping Dongfang Ru Huo's face, 'The Da Xiaojie beat her father's Yiniang up until she went into a vegetable state, yet the laogong** wouldn't even call a physician because of the extreme favouring!' It ought to be top news, and would corner them to bringing a physician for her mother! Maybe, this would be brought to attention so much Ru Huo wouldn't be able to meddle with her marriage, and if she does, will be drowned in the saliva*** of all citizens of Southern Xu! Even, lose her place as future Crown Princess!

(*= means not easily upset, embarrassed and insulted easily) 

(**= Lord husband)

(**= Talked and curse about so much)

Ru Xia shivered as soon as she saw Wou You from the terror she experienced while in the Fu. She stuck close and hugged her fuqin's hand, shaking like a leaf, and her eyes wide open, face pale. When the audience saw that, they began to suspect Wou You wasn't as innocent as she seemed... Why else would Si Xiaojie shiver and get petrified as soon as she saw her Er Xiaojie?