Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Play to death, ah!

Ru Huo's fingers picked the strings a few times, then stopped. 

"Mei mei, jie jie thinks mei mei should play with jie jie!" Wou You snorted. By playing at the same time, the less skilled would be drowned out, and it would be very obvious who had won and who had lost. 'Ah, my dear da jie, aren't you inviting death for a cup of tea*?' Wou You, confident in her skills, agreed.

(*= It's supposed to be "Inviting death to your door" but I decided to tweak it a bit hehe. It means the same thing - eager for death)

Another guqin was brought in, and the two sisters sat across from each other. Ru Huo in her dress of flaming red still looked elegant and valiant, but the cold air around her created an illusion that she was a fairy, drenched in blood. Wou You's orange dress, her cleavage exposed and her sultry look made lust brew in the bodies of the young masters. Wou You's white skin, well developed body and pink lips really made it hard for anyone to not give a second look. However, her clingy and exposing dress made her look like a lady from a pleasure house*.

(*= A brothel [if you also don't know what that is, I wouldn't try to find out lmao] )

Suddenly, Min Ran Wan interrupted. "Why don't we place bets on which xiaojie we think is gonna win ah? Or else, what fun is there for us?" Most of the xiaojie agreed and started using hairpins, jade bangles, expensive accessory and intricate fans as bets. Most of the bets were on Wou You. After all, even if the di daughters wanted to support Ru Huo, she was a known trash. If Wou You won, the xiaojie would get all their belongings back, and the ones who placed their bets on Ru Huo would have to turn over their things to the xiaojie who bet on Wou You. If Wou You lost, in turn, those who bet on Wou You would have to turn over their belongings to the xioajie who placed their bids on Ru Huo to win.

Although most noble house's di daughters placed their bids on Ru Huo, the only reason they did so was because they had enough jewelry and accessories to lose to a simple bet, and supporting a shu born was simply way too humiliating and downgrading for them. 'Dongfang xiaojie ah, why did you not learn any musical instruments? Why are you so untalented ah? Makes us lose without resistance!' However, the di daughters from less prominent families had no choice but to lower their dignities as a di daughter to support the shu daughter. Most shu daughters also supported Wou You, except those from the Song and An households, as well as Dongfang Wou Bai. The consort born gongzhu, whose mufei were gui fei, de fei and xian fei also supported Ru Huo, although not by choice.  

Ru Huo looked at Wou You only to see her eyeing the expensive looking jewelry from the gongzhu placed as bet with jealousy and greed. 

"Da jie cannot cry after losing ah!" Wou You shot a ridiculing gaze at Ru Huo. 

"Er mei cannot back out after losing like last time ah!" Ru Huo shot a vicious comment back. This comment tore open her healing scars. Must she remember all the humiliation she felt starting from a few days ago? Humph, she will pay it back with interest. 

{WARNING: The next paragraph is a bit graphic and violent, read at your own safety standards.}

Ru Huo will rot in a brothel for a few years, marry an old man as tongfang*, then be fucked to death by noble playboys! After her death she will be ripped apart by dogs, and when her flesh starts rotting, she will be burnt into ashes, and thrown into the wind. Death without a complete corpse ah! Or maybe Ru Huo would stay in a brothel, low priced enough for her to turn into a sex crazed slut. Then when she is Empress, she will bring her into the palace to act as her maid! Once she makes a mistake, even a small one, she will send her to the army barracks and have her act as a sex toy! After that, lash at her with a whip and beat her into submission. Then she will be put to work, standing all night outside the doors as she hears the love between her and the Emperor, made to wash her feet and put on her shoes everyday. Once she gets mad and needs to let out anger, she will cut off Ru Huo's arms and legs, making her a human waste. She will let her be fucked to death, and eaten to the point of no recognition by maggots and flesh eating bugs. Sounds amazing ah!