Chapter 22

Chapter 22: A Scandal in Man Yue (2)

Ru Huo was laying on the consort chair, seemingly relaxed. An Er served fresh grapes and Ru Huo was embroidering a vivid lily as she thought about Wou Bai. Suddenly, a black clothed guard dropped from the ceiling, scaring Ru Huo greatly. The needle pierced her finger, causing a red bloom to further emphasize the beauty of the lily.

"You! You disrespectful ingrate!" Wang Momo let forth her fury upon seeing the blood dripping from Ru Huo's finger before being calmed down by An Er. The guard dropped to bow quickly before looking up with panic.

"Da Xiaojie! Please help Er Xiaojie! Yun reported she heard Er Xiaojie cry out in panic after entering the room in Man Yue!" Seeing his genuine panic, Ru Huo also couldn't sit still.

"What pavilion and what room is she in?" Ru Huo quickly left the room and headed to the front entrance for her carriage.

"Xiangwei Pavilion, the first room." Upon hearing his words, Ru Huo stopped in her tracks.

"Xiangwei Pavilion, the first room?" Ru Huo's face went pale with fright and didn't waste another second as she urged the male servant directing the carriage to hurry.

Ru Huo immediately jumped off upon arrival and rushed into Man Yue. She went directly to the Xiangwei pavilion and didn't take one glance at the young girl bowing to her before rushing to the first room.

Upon opening the door, Ru Huo stumbled back and closed her eyes to calm herself. Bai Long Wei was sitting on a chair, drinking silently. Soft sobs echoed around the room and Wou You was still in the bed. Her hair was tangled, her shoulders exposed with red bites and the rest of her clothing were ripped and scattered around the room. Seeing Ru Huo's arrival, Bai Long Wei's face turned even colder.

"Ru Huo! What is the meaning of this?" Ru Huo's face morphed into shock at his question.

"Wei gege! You mustn't ask me, I must be the one asking you! Why must you drug Wou You!" Bai Long Wei's face stiffened.

"Wou You sent a letter asking to meet me here. Once I came in here, I was drugged and couldn't control myself once Wou You touched me. However, since I have taken her innocence, I will take responsibility!" Wou You sobbed even louder after this statement.

"Wei gege! You didn't have to force Wou You if you wanted to marry her! Of course, now Dongfang Fu is faced with no choice but to marry her in but this is a serious matter!" Once Ru Huo entered, An Er closed the door quickly and Ru Huo sat down opposite of Bai Long Wei.

"I didn't drug her! She drugged me! Why else would she send the letter to me?" Upon hearing his words, Wou You's sobbing ceased.

"Wei gege! I never sent a letter to you! No! I came here because Wei gege sent a letter to me!" Ru Huo's eyes sharpened once she heard such words.

"Mei mei, where is the letter?" Ru Huo looked at Bai Long Wei who had his hands clenched into a fist while asking nervously. Wou You pointed toward the pile of clothing and An Er immediately approached to retrieve it and handed it over to Ru Huo. Upon seeing the letter, Bai Long Wei's face changed color and immediately also pulled out a letter from his sleeve and handed it to Ru Huo.

Ru Huo opened both letters and inspected them silently. However, Ru Huo's face turned for the worse after a few moments. She immediately threw them at Bai Long Wei and sighed.

"Written by the same person. This is a scheme." Bai Long Wei's eyes widened as he took both letters and inspected the writing. As he did so, Ru Huo turned to look at Wou You who was dressed once more with the assistance of An Er.