Coffee and Cancer

a.n> unless it says other wise, it'll be in ellena's POV, peace my frondz.

(edited 8/3/15: why did nobody stop me, im so)

I'm not an alcoholic. I don't do drugs. These facts about me are random, and are quite irrelevant to this story, but I felt like telling you.(edited 8/3/15: pls kms) After bumping into Mrs. Irwin on the way to Ronan's doctor appointment, she told me why Ashton was here: he just graduated high school and wanted to come say hello to his grandma and maybe make a name for himself.

"He's quite talented," she told me, "but he doesn't make the best decisions."

My car, was a 2000 Chevy Malibu, and was falling apart. The stick-shift was easy to drive, so I just invest about $600 dollars into it every 3-6 months or so.(edited 8/3/15: this car is exactly the same car my mom has and is exactly what happens to it. im so original. -_-.) Ronan was strapped into the back, singing along with Demi, his girlfriend, and I just smiled ahead, his warm and bright spirit bringing me up.

In a way, Ronan and Michael were a lot like each other. They both had blondish hair, and blueish/greenish eyes, and could brighten anyone's spirits. After our parents died, and I was reminiscing my old life, I often cried because Michael and Ronan were alike and it was all hitting me at the same time, so I couldn't breathe.

Anyways, I woke up this morning with bad cramps, and a pounding headache. I checked my calendar and I had already had my period this month, so I concluded it wasn't that. I turned into the parking lot, parked, and unbuckled, silence filling up the cab of the car. I got out and turned to unbuckle Ronan when I saw how pale he was. I unbuckled him, and felt his forehead. He was burning up.

(edited 8/3/15: those last two "paragraphs" im done)

"Ro, you feel okay?" I asked, lifting him up out of the car seat. His body went limp and his breathing felt shallow.

"Ro?" No response. I hurried into the office, and started accidentally yelling at the front desk lady.

She led me down the hallway and called a doctor in.

I was removed from the room, and sat in the lobby. It felt like everybody's eyes were on me and the walls were closing in I swear-

"Roman-"

I was up before they said our last name and walking towards the door. The nurse's eyes were wide, as she led me down the hallway, and towards a room where Roman laid hooked up to what seemed like a billion machines.

"What the-" I cut myself off and looked at the nurse who was looking at sleeping Roman.

"They think its cancer."

a.n> aw crap. the clicheness of this is murdering me like can it not rn

(edited 8/3/15: once again is his name roNan or roMan im literally crying why)