Jealous // Sweater Weather // Triggering

a.n> nick jonas is fine

Ashton's POV:
I stand up, and storm over to the kitchen and slamming my cup down; it shattering into tiny fragments.
"Ashton-"
"I don't know what I did to deserve this! I was always nice to my mum, treated my siblings fairly, was respectful. Leslie never deserved to die! It's not fair." I slouch to my knees, coffee cup fragments piercing my legs. The blood runs down my legs.
"Ash-" I hold a hand up, and shake my head.
"Just, go. Please." Amber nods, and leaves. I sit there for awhile and then I pick up a coffee fragment. I don't even bother grabbing a jacket as I leave. Once I leave the complex, the February weather nips my nose and I'm already chattering. It's snowing, and it seems like it picks up quickly.
((a.n> OMG WARNING: IJUST SORTA SPIRALS FROM HERE, SO JUST PLS BE CAREFUL IK ASHTON IS SO MUCH STRONGER THAN THIS, AND YOU ALL ARE STRONG ASWELL ILYASM MESSAGE ME LATER PLS DONT READ IF TRIGGERED EASILY))
I find a alleyway, and lay down. I pull my sleeve up.
"This one is for Leslie..." And I draw a red mark.
---
3rd POV:
"This one is for Ellena."
"This one is for Luke."
"This one is for Calum."
"This one is for Mum."
And Ashton continued to make a line for every person he knew. The snow was getting in his cuts and melting, making them sting, but he liked the pain. He finally dropped the fragment, and had a total of 22 marks on hi left wrist. He was about to doze off, never to awake when his favorite memory of Ellena popped into his head. He wanted to live, suddenly, but was weighed down.
"Help..." He murmured.
And at that same time, Ellena walked past, and she heard the murmur. She followed his long echo, and found Ashton, passed out and blue.
"Oh my god." She wanted to run away. This couldn't be her Ashton. But, it was. She hauled him up, and carried him 4 blocks to the hospital, where both she and Ashton were given a room.
Ashton went off to surgery, and Ellena called the boys while getting checked up. Only mild frostbite for her.
But Ashton was in easy worse condition.
---
a.n> i. am. so. sorry.
writing jealous by nick jonas and sweater weather by the neighborhood