New Years Eve

a.n> know the picture will have nothing to do with this chapter except for Luke, but you can imagine that, with genders reversed, that's how  old Grace and Everett are, kay? and the video tho for real settle down

It's New Years Eve and I haven't talked to Ashton since he stormed out. I still don't know if he's coming over or not, but when Luke and Calum show up, my mood lightens. Amber Lynn walks through a few moments later, Ashton stumbles through, a bag in his hand.

"Hey guys!" His voice is slurred.

"Shit..." I hear Luke mutter.

"God damnit Ash, can't you stay away from the alcohol for once? Its already fucked you up once." Calum slams his fist on the table, and Luke puts his hand on Calum's tense arm.

"Girls, I think you should go upstairs for a few minutes." The calmness in Luke's voice makes me grab Amber's arm, and push her past a woozy smiling Ashton and into my room.

"Lock the door!" Luke shouts, and I slam and lock.

"What the hell is going-" Amber's voice is cut off by a shout.

"You lost Leslie to your addiction and if you aren't careful you're gonna lose Ellena. And then you'll have to move to another fucking country, and we'll have to follow you around and baby your sorry ass and Luke is never going to raise his kids properly and I'm never going to get to have time for a girlfriend, and you'll still be the sorry drunk you were!" Calums' voice is a mixture of tense, pain, sadness, anger, and plain dissapointment. My head is spinning, and I don't know who Leslie is, nor did I know that apparently Ashton is an alcoholic, and Calum and Luke have to baby him.

"El? Do you know what's going on?" Amber looks at me and I shrug.

"Trust me. If I knew, I'd tell you." Amber nods, and then a crash.

"You son of a bitch! I spent $40 dollars on that!" Ashton's' slurred voice is raised, and I figure that his bag fell. Alcohol.

"Ashton, you really know how to fuck up, don't you?" Luke's voice is tired, and I suddenly wonder how old he is. He can't be older than me, and I'm 19.

"God! I can't even stand you right now. Are you scared? Ellena is an amazing person ((a.n> tru)) and you don't know what to do. You aren't going to get her pregnant! She's not Leslie! She's smarter than Leslie and doesn't walk around with her body just hanging all over the place! She's not a sl-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Ashton's low voice scares me, and I crack my door open and peek over the side.

Luke and Calum are on one side and Ashton stands in the middle of the doorway from the kitchen to the living room, his bag on the floor.

"She's. Not. A. Slut." Calum says and it explodes.

Ashton releases a cry of some sort, and launches onto Calum, who, sadly, was unprepared, and they tumble to the ground. They wrestle around, and Luke attempts to pull them apart, but falls miserably, and my feet move before my body, and I'm stumbling down the hallway and helping Luke pull Ashton off of Calum. Luke takes Ashton and pins him up against the wall, and I know it hurts because Luke's not making eye contact, and his face is scrunched up.

"I'll fucking kill you! I'll fucking kill you, you bitch!" Ashton's screaming, and then all of a sudden, his body slumps, and he's passed out.

---

Somehow, durning the wrestle, which my hands are still shaking, Calum hit his head against one of the hard parts of the couch and so he was knocked out while Ashton continuously shook Cal's shoulders like a ragdoll. And right as Ashton passed out, Calum gained conscience, and groaned, sitting up. So Luke is taking care of Ashton, who was now asleep on my couch, Amber started sweeping the broken glass from Ashton's bag, which left me to helping Calum.

I helped him into the kitchen and he sat at the island. I walked over to the fridge and retrieved an icepack and wrapped a towel around it, sliding it to Calum, who had his head down on the table. I didn't know if his head hurt or not, so I moved silently, and then sit across from him, watching his shoulders expand with each breathe. He finally looks up at  me, and sighs.

"You're probably confused as hell."

"You're correct."

a.n> i wasn't sure how to end the damn thing so i just abruptly ended it oops(hi). okay so like im on twitter 99.9% of my life so just say heyhey and we can become friends bc i need some mine suck ass balls.

writing/editing (bc i finished typing this on the desktop *cringe*) - waves by mr. probz