School

• Dedicated to university of oregon for existing u rock

a.n>. warning: this is extremely short and sucky, but its vvv important

Christmas was pulled off without a hitch, and it was the 28th now, so Ashton and I were planning New Years Eve. 

"There has to be alcohol." Ashton states simply, like he was saying his favorite color.

"No." I shook my head, and Ashton groaned, laying back on my bed, running his face.

"You. Are. Sooooooooo. Boring." He makes 4 sentences out of one sentence.

"We aren't legal, Ashton." I turn to face him, and he frown at me.

"Your point?" He asks, and I fling my hands up in the air.

"I'm not getting in trouble for having illegal alcohol, Ashton." I snap, and sigh, turning back around to look at the mail I had got.

Bills.
Bills.
Bills.
UO college.
Bills.
Wait-

I fly back to the Oregon letter and rip it open, shrieking as I went. Ashton sits up, looking curious, but I keep tearing the envelope open.

Dear Ms. Ellena Peters,
We are pleased to inform you, that, due to your outstanding records, the University of Oregon, home of the Ducks, would like to offer you a 4-year full paid college experience. If you do take the offer, please respond by 24 January, 2015, and be here, in Oregon by 5 September 2015.
Sincerely, Mariam Genes; Prinicpal of UO.

"Wait, what-"

"ASHTON I GOT EXCEPTED! OH MY GOD. ASHTON I GOT A FUCKING FOUR YEAR PAID SCHOLARSHIP TO OREGON OH MY FUCKING-"

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN." Ashton cuts me off, looking terribly confused.

"I applied to the University of Oregon, and they want to give me a full ride. Basically, that means I'd move to Oregon, and go to school and get my degree in Visual Arts and in Photography, and become a pro. Oh my god, this could help pay for Ro's bills, he could get the treatment, this is bloody amazing. Ashton, I'm going to write them back right now, holy shit-"

"So, you're just gonna leave like that?" And then I notice his tone.

"Ash, you don't understand, this is a one in a-"

"Yes, I do understand. I had a one in a lifetime chance to move to America to get out of shit in Australia, and I took it. I can never go back to Oz. Sometimes you don't do those one in a lifetime chance, El. It can fuck everything up. I'm going to go now, have fun writing UO back."

realize how much really don't know about Ashton.
---
a.n> guess what's back, back, back again, drama's back, back, back again
hue hue hue

note: wrote this during dismissal, and was freaking out that somebody could read it. Eek.
writing - the other woman; Lana Del Rey

editing - "The 1975 - Settle Down (Young Ruffian Remix)"

another note: the picture is taken off of google to prove that the university of oregon is a real thing lolz (their mascots are the ducks no joke im crying)