Fireproof

(edited  8/3/15: lets just take a minute and admire my hilarity because i thought i was so damn funny and i thought that meme was so damn funny wtf)

I wake up to a pounding on my door. It was kinda creepy, but I blindly stumbled out of bed, and answered.

"Hello miss do you have time for your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?" Ashton barged in, a McDonalds bag in his hand. He set the bash on the coffee table and proceeded to gracefully flop onto my couch, flicking through the remote he rescued from the crevices of the couch.
"Yeah, you can come in, it's not like I sleep naked or anything." I muttered, but let it go, because free food.
"Christmas is in 4 days, El, and you have zero things up. What the hell." Ashton noticed.
"I haven't had time. Besides, nobody does it with me-"
"-except for Ronan, am I right? Well, I'm here and we're going to decorate this place. You have a balcony you can decorate, plus around your windows if you're smart enough." He stood up, knocking his crumbs onto my floor where Rover, the small Yorkie I owned, went to lick it up. He took my trash, hurled it into the trash can, and then yanked me up, shoving me towards my bedroom.
"Get dressed princess, we're going to decorate."

(edited 8/3/15: hello random dog)

---
After Ashton and I hauled the 3 boxes of Christmas things I possessed, we set to work. I turned on Spotify, and put my random playlist on, and the first song was Fireproof by One Direction.
"coz nobody knows you baby, the way do,
and nobody loves you baby, the way you do" Ashton turned it off, thus ending my concert, and handed me my phone.

(edited 8/7/15: so emo)

'Lucas Freak:
Wat u doing'
"How'd you get his number?" Ashton asked as I responded appropriately.
"I stole it from your phone." I said, and smiled at his response.
'Lucas Freak:
Can me and my squad come over'
"Can Luke plus children come over?" I asked. Ashton shrugged and turned around to get some tinsel out. I sent back yes, and he said within 15 minutes.
---
"Aye, squad." Luke shouted when I let him in. Grace and Everett were bundled up in his arms, little white flecks on their coats.
"It's snowing!" Grasce ran over to my picture window, and stared.
"If it keeps them occupied, fine by me. How can I help?"
------
a.n> so on Thursday my ma bought one direction tickets, I'm so happy. if heading to the kansas city show hmu, im in the nosebleed cry cry cry.
writing: sugar we're going down swinging; fallout boy

editing: honest;the neighbourhood

did u know tech-n9ne is from raytown missouri

(edited 8/3/15: the fact that that concert just happened makes me so emo because i remember everything from her buying the tickets to the show and it was glorious. and go me with those facts.)