Epilogue pt 2 (Story of My Life)

~ 8 years later ~
((a.n> ronan is 12, and Ellena/Ashton are 27))
Ellena's POV:
I wake up with the worst headache and the need to throw up. So, I go the the bathroom and do just that. After emptying the contents of my stomach, I slug baskck to bed and curl up next to Ashton. He got in late last night from a business trip (yes, he finally got a job) over in Danka, and all I wanted to do with him is cuddle.

"Ash..." I nudge his shoulder. I'm suddenly greatful for Luke and Vic holding a sleepover with Ronan at their house, because there is no way I'd deal with him. I don't get a response out of him, so I nudge him again, this time harder. His head pops up, and he rolls over. I pull him to me, and nuzzle my head into his chest.

"What's wrong?" His sleepily voice almost sends me into morning sex mode, and it probably would've happened if my stomach wasn't fighting like Zeus and Poseidon. I groan and lay there silent before answering. I tell about my morning "adventures" and he sits up.

"Ellena, did you even check?" I sit up as well, and we both look at each other. Ashton beats me to the bathroom and he's fishing out the few pregnancy tests we've bought.

"I'll wait out here." He gives me my privacy to do my business, and I open the door when I'm finished. We hold each other in silence in the hallway, until it beeps. Ashton looks at it first, and then sets it on the counter before walking away. I hear him calling someone and I come to the conclusion it's Luke.

"You'll, never believe this... Ellena just took a pregnancy test... and she's pregnant!" I glance at the test and sure enough a (+) is clear as day on the screen.

"No it wasn't planned why... no way! Yeah buddy you get some congrats." I'm guessing Vic must be pregnant again with their 5th child; their second child together. I smile, and then Ashton says something about telling Ronan, but I stop him. I want to tell my 12 year old brother who has been the center of Ashton and I's attention for 8 years. When Ashton hangs up, I hug him tightly.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go through with this?" I whisper, and Ashton tightened his grip.

"Fully."

"Promise?" I look up at him.

"Promise."

We stand there in silence before Ashton speaks up again.

"I bet its a girl." I laugh.

"Oh my god, Ashton, are you serious." He smiles and just pulls me into a tight hug. I know we're going to be alright.

---

a.n> so this is the official end of september. i left it like this because that way you can take it any way you want. personally, i'm going to pretend that they have boy named Noah, but whatever. so, i'll post an extra a.later, but i- "we made it lads"
~ signing out; mel