Luke

a.n> hai. that picture tho

"What the fuck is this" "WAHT THE FUCK IS TISH"

(edited 8/3/15: ^^ that reference was not neccessary and that picture is still a blessing tbh)

We were walking down 223rd Street, when Ashton froze, and stared at something I couldn't see. He was stuck in a trance, and I was forced to look around like a paranoid person, wondering what/who the hell had Ashton froze to the ground.

"Ashton! What the hell are you looking at?" A deep cry rang from his throat.

"LUKE!" This got the attention of a tall blonde boy, who was looking at the newspaper stand. Ashton lunged at him, knocking him in a hug.

I didn't want not stand there awkwardly, so I just walked into Lady's Shop, and sat down at a window booth.

To say I was sad, was an understatement. I was upset; Ashton promised me he'd take me out to get my mind off of Roman, and he has to-

Ellena what the hell.

(edited 8/3/15: yeah ellena wtfh)

I rethought my thought, and realized how possessive and jealous and how much of a bitch I sounded. I didn't own Ashton, he wasn't my property, we weren't dating, and besides, it was a boy.

Was Ashton gay? ((a.n> haha plot twist Lashton)) (edited 8/3/15: << tru)

"Ellena?" Ashton's voice rang out through the shop, and I stood up abruptly.

"There you are! C'mere! I want you to meet somebody." Ashton's body was out the door, and I sighed, walking after him.

The tall blonde boy now had a newspaper tuck under his arm, and arms crossed across his chest, smirking in what looked like amusement. The blue in his t-shirt, made the blue in his eyes pop, and I saw tufts pot blonde hair popping up from beneath his snapback. He watched me intently, and I legit had to crain my neck to look at him. He was that tall. Ashton was giddy next to me and that excitement flowed through his voice when he spoke.

"Ellena, this Luke, my very bestest friend in the history of forever. Luke, this is Ellena, my next-door neighbor." Luke, Ashton's' very bestest friend in the history of forever, offered me a hand to shake, and I took it.

(edited 8/3/15: i sense a reference but i cant find it)

"Hi, 'm Luke." His voice was Australian as well, and was smooth. He gave off a player vibe, and I got uncomfortable quickly; resulting in me wrapping my arms around myself.

(edited 8/3/15:  knowing ellena was a luke girl at first and this it makes me cry)

"Ellena." I whispered.

"Hey, Ellena, is it okay if Luke tagged along?" No.

"Yeah, sure. I'm kinda tired though."

"Why don't you come back to my place? Ash and I sure would like to catch up, huh, Ashton?" Only I get to call him Ash, you bumfuck.

(edited 8/3/15: bumfuck. u wanna know who a bumfuck is? im a bumfuck)

"Yeah! Ellena, please?" I nodded numbly, and let Ashton take my hand, while Luke led us the opposite way, towards "his place".

---

Luke, surprisingly, lived in the nicer apartments, close to where I resided.(edited 8/3/15: word choice on fleek) I was still slightly uncomfortable, but when he gave a homeless man $10, I saw the softness of him. He and Ash walked slightly ahead, talking and laughing. Ashton acted so vulnerable with him; like a small child with their older brother. But he would look back at me, making sure I was still there.

Glacier's Apartment Complex; Block 140 - 160

Luke greeted people inside his 'block' and led us up to room 152, and unlocked it. A giant black Labrador heaved itself at Luke's leg, and I heard a "Papa!" come from the inside. I couldn't see anything due to the 6 foot giants in front of me, but I heard squealing, and Luike and Ashton were chuckling.

(edited 8/3/15: okay lewk wut u doin brah)

When they moved, Luke pulled out his wallet and handed a 16 year old $25, and when she left, slammed the door shut, groaning.

"I hate her." He muttered.

I faced the living room, where a mixture of Barbie's and army men laid scattered across the floor. Kids. Why did Luke have-

"Grace? Everett? C'mere!" Luke called and pitter patter came out of the first door. A small blonde haired girl ran through first, and put a finger to her lips.

"Ssh, Papa, Everett is sleeping!" My eyebrow quirked, and I looked to Ashton who was smiling at the small girl.

"Did Sam just put him down?" Luke crouched down in front of her,and she shook her head.

"Well, let's wake him up!" Luke picked her up, and walked to the second room, ushering us to follow him.

"Papa, who are they?" I heard her whisper.

"Friends, Gracie. Everett? Everett, wakey wakey." Luke set Grace down, and picked up a toddler from the crib near what I assumed Luke's bed. His room, was, cleaner than Ashton's. The toddler rubbed his eyes, and blue eyes that matched Luke's and Grace's, peered curiously at me and Ashton.

"Alright, Ashton and Ellena, meet 3 year old Grace Rochelle, and one year old Everett Jacob." Luke turned to us, and Grace gripped his hand.

"Ashy!" Everett somewhat spit out, and then I wondered; where's the mom?

a.n> idk, luke with kids makes me scream and cry at 2 am. and ellena, y u all up in his pussy boi

"its like helena without the h" ~ ellena 2k14

and don't u deny ur feelings u noob

hes yo baby, ur fuckin cinnamon apple

writing: the big bang; katy tiz

editing: america's suiteheart's; fallout boy

(edited 8/3/15: i was like on shrooms or something idefk)