SIX

Namjoon lay down on the bed next to V, smiling at him.

"So I here you're dating Jimin..." He said and V's eyes widened. He then pinched his arm to see if he was dreaming not, because there was no way he was awake, was there?
Nope, pinching himself hurt...

Maybe he'd misheard Namjoon. That would have to be it, because he and Jimin couldn't be dating. That wasn't the point of their relationship.

V wasn't complaining, if he did hear Namjoon correctly, but it just was unexpected.

"Uh... Pardon?" V asked and Namjoon nudged his shoulder with his own, chuckling.

"Are you and Jimin dating? Jimin just said you were so..." Jimin said they were?? Suddenly the unexpected became basically impossible. Maybe, V was in a coma, and this was a coma dream. Because they were supposed seem real, weren't they?

Or maybe he'd just died and gone to Heaven...

"Uh..." V stared at Namjoon, not completely sure how he should respond. Technically, Jimin and V weren't dating, they were just having sex. But if Jimin had changed to that, then why wouldn't he tell V first? An agreement didn't really work if one of the parties didn't know what was happening...

-

-

-

NOTE: I'd like to once again thank ARMYPrincessSarahlee for helping me out with this story all those many years ago. Despite my feelings towards this story, I still appreciate everything they did. They're a cool person