Chapter 3- Let's Talk

It's weird how you want to talk to someone again for no actual reason. After the day I talked to Ash via messenger, I actually wanted to continue the conversation like ask what he is up to nowadays and catch up with his years without me.

Yet I stopped myself for I know it's not worth the risk. I'm shy and as a girl, we pretty much know the golden rule to always make the guy do the first move. He's a guy and I'm shy so there's pretty much no real chance to it. I mean chance as friends.

After two days of doing my same summer routine and ignoring thoughts about him, Mom didn't even mention him anymore. I guess she knew a little chat was enough to break a little barrier. I still don't understand why he still had to ask if I remembered him. It's more painful than it seems because if he thinks I don't remember him then maybe he doesn't remember me at all, right?

Enough with the overthinking. Just. Stop. 

Ash: Hey
Ash: Sorry for bothering you
Ash: But I just want to ask
Ash: Clearly
Ash: You still remember me, right?

I didn't dare open messenger because it'll mean I'll have to answer his questions. I just read what ever he messaged on my notifications. Classic seen zoner.

Ash: Look.
Ash: I still remember you.
Ash: I really do.
Ash: It's just that I believe that I ignored you for the past years.
Ash: And I want to fix that.

Are you sure you want to go 'Power Off'?

I felt guilty not being able to answer him, so I decided to switch my phone off to a power off.

***

I woke up and checked messenger only to find out it was all a messed up dream. He didn't message me nor asked me anything recently that resulted to a dramatic conversation. I guess my thoughts just wanted a make believe to happen.

***

Does this mean I want to talk to him more? Or this is just a random dream and a phase. It doesn't mean I want it to happen and make him do all those. I even doubt he will knowing how he is a person. He's carefree and I think having a girl best friend back into his life will never be in his plans as he sets out in this country.