Chapter 26- A Mess

Ash: I'm sorry for asking a weird question during Friday.
Ash: Sorry if I asked for sex.
Ash: I'm sorry
Ash: I love you!
Ash: Please!
Ash: Elly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash: IM SORRYYY
Ash: I'm*
Ash: Forgive me.
Ash: Meet me tomorrow 18:00.
Ash: If you decide to forgive me.
Ash: Please.
Ash: I'm not a fuck boy, okay?
Ash: I've never felt this way before.
Ash: please give me a chance.

Every teen fiction ever? Bad boy turns good, except this one is an obvious fuck boy in the loose. "I don't know what to say, Mary." I sighed. "I lost Harith earlier. I can't lose Ash as well."

"You are seriously getting back with that bastard? He's using you! Can't you see and are you blind? Who knows why he is suddenly into you and suddenly wants to do it with you out of nowhere in the middle of friendship stages?!" Mary replied, raging. "I'll give you time to think, okay? Seriously."

Mary left. Everyone is leaving me. Am I this unwanted? I told Mary what happened earlier and she was speechless. She probably thinks I'm a play girl, playing with Harith's feelings. I am the one being juggled here with my feelings! Betrayal, confusion, disgust, I don't even know anymore.

And sometimes, I feel like a mess again. Nothing has changed. I was once a mess, and it doesn't mean I can't be a mess again. I am forever a mess as long as I live. I destroyed my life, innocence and dignity by selling drugs and alcohol and by joining a ruthless gang. I'm even lucky to be a virgin until this very day.

It's not everyday that you have an Ash or a Harith either. Someone who makes you laugh and heat up. Someone who makes you smile and wonder. Someone who loves you for what you say and who you are. Someone who may love you for an unknown reason.

It's only up to me to fix things between Harith. It's only up to me if I'm willing to face Ash again. It's all up to me to decide what future I'll be in tomorrow, the next day, the further days.

And it all makes sense to me now. You can't kill love, you have to face it and live with it.