Chapter 35- For Elly, Love DD Brad

"Let me share to you one experience of me falling in love. I fell in love deeply for someone that I once had dreams with then I threw them all away once I had credentials in a law degree. I changed to the worst man possible and I think she fell in love with the man I was before.

But like what I said, I fell deeply in love for this woman who wants to file a divorce with me. I am greatly sorry for that. Truth be told, I am always the man I was before, but I was just blinded by money and success when I forgot she was already the success in my life for she drew out my flaws to something beautiful. She was unlike the others for she loved my flaws. Who loves flaws when they are hideous? Oh, it was her, my beautiful love. Some say everyone is imperfect, but to me, she was seemingly perfect. She still cared even if my flaws did out win me like a flood of grief. Only a being with so much perfection can consider raw imperfection something worth it. For that, I'll never let her go until my last breath."

"Really Brad?" Grace said in sarcasm. She heard something like this before in her wedding day, but someone still broke that promise of a lifetime.

"Grace, I know what happened to our daughter. She was kidnapped and I know I've been at my worst for the past decade and I want to change myself for both of you. I know I don't deserve a family, but I deserve a chance to have one."

Unlike in the movies where almost divorced couples sign the papers and leave. Both did the worst yet most beautiful thing ex lovers do, kiss. It wasn't just like any other kiss they had. It was a kiss full of love, forgiveness, longing and happiness. There's a chance and both still have a great chance.

"No Brad." Grace pulled out from the kiss. "You deserve a family because you are willing to change. I still love you and denying it everyday is something that kills me everyday as well. I had a vow to be with you for a lifetime and breaking it is something that will break me for a lifetime as well."

Mr. Foster is back in their lives to save Elly and be the father she loves when she comes back.

Grace Foster x Brad Foster until death do us apart.