Chapter 24- Fires and Nights

Elly's P.O.V

Yesterday, 23:34
Ash: Meet you tomorrow for game night. Not sure what game, but it'll be fun. ;-)))

"So, what's your definition of fun?" Harith asked Elly after hearing the sudden book of dates. "Excitement. Fun? Happiness? Hotness..?" I grinned a bit after saying my last word.

"What the actual hell. You disgust me already. What did he do to your innocence?" Harith asked with a glare. "Nothing. The real question is, why is he suddenly into me? He's way too out of my league. I mean, I'm not saying love has its leagues but like-"

"Now you're saying you love him? Just as outrageous as it sounds." Harith interrupted. "I swear that's just an infatuation more than anything else."

"What do you know about love?" I asked since Harith is way out of his place to question my feelings.

"I-"

"I don't know anything. Sorry." Harith replied as he admitted his dishonesty, love doubts to be exact.

"Anyway, I'll be late for the game night or somethin'. So bye."

I left the spot and decided to leave the squad for my visit of Ash. "Mary and Carey are coming. You guys have fun, but of course wish me luck for more fun." I grinned.

***

"Elly, oh my god! You came! I am so happy to see you, it's been a year or two ever since your last visit." Aunt Geraldine greeted. She is Ash's guardian since birth. She takes care of him whenever he is in Cebu along with his grandparents. "Just here to hang and catch up." I grinned awkwardly because I'm not much of an oldies person.

"Hey." Ash's deep husky voice entered the kitchen counter as I smelled grilled sandwiches for snacks. His voice bewildered me as I took one step closer just to see him more clearly. "You came." He added as he went for a hug. The funny thing is that he is half naked with a fur towel covering his lower half. He must have been from the shower. His abs were clear to me now. Eight pack, nothing like it. What did he do to have all this body glory? Does he work out a lot or takes supplements? How is he so hot for me!?

"Right." He smirked. "Don't want you to get hugged while I'm like this. It's more inappropriate as it seems~" His dimples began to show as he smirked and it gave me shivers.

Good thing Aunt Geraldine went to the garage to pick up something or else there would've been no Ash scenes at the moment.

"You want to go to my room?" Ash asked and his upper half still bothered me. "You're going to change so like-" I gulped. "I'm fine here."

He smiled and replied, "Don't act like you haven't seen me oofed in front of you. I still remember when we were ten. We used to be side by side in the changing rooms, but anyway, past is past. We're big now and we've grown." He gulped and his adam's apple moved rapidly. His footsteps can be heard as he ran towards his room. Just a few steps from the window sill, near the balcony.

"Oh boy." I sighed. "I didn't bring extra clothes if anything happens-"

"What will happen?" Mable, Ash's younger sister asked. "Oh! It's you Elly! How's my childhood girlfriend?" She giggled and embraced me since it has been a long time. "You guys have fun. I've never seen Kuya Ash (older brother Ash) this happy in months. Ever since he has been together with that bitch Daisy, he changed into a reckless, mean, jerky bastard! No offense. He really does leave the house a lot with alcohol everywhere. I didn't want my parents to know since it's not him, but the bad influence Daisy caused him. Good thing you're here to probably help him become more Ashy."

"Woah, that's a lot to sync in, but I'm here as a friend. He changed though into a more open person with an eight pack. How did he do that? Even body builders have only six packs in their abdomen." I asked out of curiosity.

"That I don't know, but he once talked about this drug Daisy gave him a few months back. Ever since he had some, he gained more abs little by little. He maintains them now though since he quit drugs out of dignity. He's a changed man." Mable replied and gave a wide smile in return. "I better get going since I have some crazy projects to finish in the mall with friends. Wink. Wink." Mable excused as she took her bag with her and left the house.

"Mall, huh." I whispered, knowing what she was up to with reasons.

Ash: Elly, come here to my room ASAP

I ran upstairs and I can't wait for it. Ain't sure why, but seems like it's going to be a fun night.