Chapter 29- 16:00

15 hours earlier...

"Hello Miss Flinn, it's nice to see you again!" Boss Croc announced as the blonde entered the rival Redbull territory in West town, opposite Mango Avenue.

"My middle name is Cunningham now since my Mom remarried. Bullshit family life, bullshit love life, bullshit life." Daisy replied while getting a stick of Marijuana from her back pocket. "Nothing new, just usual."

"You're one broken doll. No wonder why you went running into drugs, alcohol and that guy you used to hook up with." Boss Croc cackled as he summarized Daisy's life in a few sentences. "Oh, if you're talking about Ash. We're over and he is untouched, he said he's waiting for the right time with the right girl. I guess he made it clear ever since that I wasn't the right girl for him." Smoke surrounded both of them as a tear rolled Daisy's cheek.

"Why did you call me here anyway? Our drug business is over because it's not for your gang, but your own personal interest." Daisy sighed. "None of your gangsters know you also sell drugs like the rest of the gangs in Cebu?"

"Nawh, no way. If I told any of them then they'll think my gang has no authenticity."  Boss Croc replied with a rather threatening voice. "So keep your mouth shut before someone finds out and someone gets hurt." He cackled that his laughs echoed throughout the room.

"I called you here because I know the lad who broke your heart. He was in your parties, kissed with you and nothing else, but I know you're craving for his love. I know who is in the middle of all of this, the one girl who stole him away from you." Boss Croc grinned. "Elly Foster."

"The girl who helped me cope up in the bar stole him from me? How dare she! People called her Elly for all I know and she's the only Elly in the gang's old list. After all I did for that bad boy and gave him eight pack abs just for me, he'll get along with another girl that fast after our break-up." Daisy teared up even more with sobs. "Why! What about that bitch?"

"Calm down. Calm down. I know how much you hate her and how much I hate Darkness. The only way to get what we want is by taking Elly away from the men we hate. Elly is an asset to their hearts and if we break their hearts then revenge is ours to celebrate!" Boss Croc stated as he tried persuading the hell out of Daisy at the moment.

"I still love Ash and hate him at the same time, but I don't have the right to do something unjust for my wants. All this time, I thought that partying ever single day, doing drugs and men will fill my void towards happiness, but no. I was wrong, so pathetic and untrue to myself. The only way to happiness is to start a new life with a fresh, clean environment to become a better person. This is why being in an Ivy league school doesn't matter when all you have is a destructive lifestyle."

"Wow. Wow. Wow. Look who's changing into the new life shit. This life will haunt you forever and let's talk about why fresh starts always end up with drug addictions on the loose and a monstrous character inside of you." Boss Croc replied as he held his pistol for any denial since Daisy might betray him for her new life biz.  He was ready to pull trigger after getting the pistol shown from his back. He could've killed her on that very spot, the same spot where every new comer dies in denial.

"You're right. I will always be like this, a broken doll. Let's get on by taking Elly away from her new life. She doesn't deserve it." Daisy replied as she tied the loose ends of the bargain. Boss Croc scoffed. "I want Darkness to suffer by losing someone special in his life, a sister. Now that is an interesting headline!"

"After intense research and evaluation from Darkness' close friends, they all said that Elly is someone special to him. She is the only way to Darkness being broken as fuck. That fucker ruined me with loans and I want a pay back."
Boss crock grinned as he hid the gun behind him even more. A deal was made with the Croc and nothing else will stop his plans.

Boss Croc got his phone and dialed a number. "Boss Rin, I want you to abduct someone pretty special." Boss Croc called Rin in the phone while Rin was about to hook up with some guy.

"Ugh. Later Boss, I'm the middle of making out with this hottie over here." Rin winked at the man in front of her. "Ooooh. Come to daddyyy." The man cooed.

"If you will not kidnap Elly Foster, I will do it myself." Boss Croc threatened as he was about to call five of his men to do the dirty job for him.

"Sorry babe. I'm in a bit of a rush tonight." Rin whispered into the guy's ear. Rin then swiftly got her car keys and opened the pick-up truck. "Boss Croc gets what he wants and there's nothing else I can do to stop that." She then scooted off into the Havanas to find the target.

Rin knew what to do, she had a plan. Her plan is to kidnap Elly to have power over the situation. She cares for Elly, but she is out of the gang now.