One

As I walk to my school I find myself feeling happy, happy that I finally feel joy after I lost someone so close to me... almost a year ago. I flash back to that time but when I do all I feel is hurt but it will get better I know it will.

"Hey" a soft familiar voice says

I turn and see my best friend Lauren, I smile as I grab her and pull her close beside me as I lay my head on her shoulder

"Ready for junior year!" Lauren says before jumping in excitement

I shrug and continue walking beside her, I could feel her eyes burn into my soul As if I just killed her or something.

"Your not even happy about seeing will again" she squeals and begins smiling so huge

"Nope" I say sarcastically but of course I couldn't wait to see his precious face. I just melt at the thought of looking at him again.

I shush my best friend and we both walk up the steps of my high school, when suddenly I hear clicks like as if a camera is taking pictures. I look around but I see no one with a camera.

"Are you okay?" Lauren questions

"Yeah, just heard something but I think it was just the wind or something" I smile to lighten the mood.

We walk inside of the school, the school seems different like it was missing something, or someone.

"Hey!" Someone yells of course Lauren begins smiling because she knows that his face is the first I wanted to see when we entered these halls.

"Hey will" I smile softly

"Hey there butterfly" I smile at his nickname he gave me, the story behind it is kind of cringe because when Alexa aka my arch nemesis was yelling at me for absolutely no reason except the fact that will and I are friends I stood up to her and so will told me I had spreaded my wings, I question him and asked if he meant like a bird but he said "no like a butterfly, they are beautiful and strong but most of all they fought their way out of the darkness"  i guess by darkness he meant they fought their way out of the cocoon and into the world.

I smile knowing he gave me a nickname which means I have to give him one.

"So how was summer?" I ask as we walk down the hall

"Boring, I worked all summer how about you?" He looks down and into my soul with his gorgeous green eyes.

"Same" i say

"Do-"

"Do-"

We both talk at the same time, as Lauren begins coughing.

"That's my cue" Lauren smiles and walks off

I look back to will and smile

"You first butterfly" he says

"Do you have English first?"

"Yes, that's the question I was going to ask." He chuckles and we begin walking to mr woods class.

Life could be so easy if I just spilled my heart out to him right now, I could be holding his hand instead of walking beside him, I could be kissing him goodbye, I could be doing a lot of stuff with him if I just spilled right now.

Right now...

I look up at the oblivious will and back down to my hands. I could feel my heart pouncing when suddenly I'm struck, I feel nothing but my hands burn as they hit the floor.

"What the-" I say before flipping and realize who it was. Of course it was her.

"Geez Alexa" will says but she stuck to him like a moth and kept him from helping me as she grabs his hands and pulls him inside of mr woods class. Of course the gentleman he is he can't forcefully get out of her grip and trust me her grip is pretty strong.

"Stella are you okay?" I recognize that voice I stand up quickly and see will's best friend max

"Sully!" I say as I wrap my arms around him

"Stells it's been minute a huh" he says as we walking inside of mr woods class

"Yeah, how was summer?" I question

"Well, I saw many good looking girls but to my surprise none of them were as pretty as you... so boring!" He grins and I begin laughing

"Oh hush sully" I say as I take a seat and he quickly falls beside me. I notice movement to my left, I turn and see will standing up and move toward us.

"Hey man" will says and they share a bro hug making my feel warm, they have been best friends since they were like babies.

The rest of the class was quite boring you can say, I sat there watching mr woods trying to connect his ancient phone to the system he has for videos or movies but nothing worked. Oh and I was also taking glances at Will admiring his beautiful shaped face.

"Hey sully?" I say as I direct my full attention to him... his attention on the new girl of course.

"Yes stells" he asks, I looked at will and he clenched his jaw as max calls me stells, Making me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"I was wondering, should I throw a coming back to school party or no?" Sully is the best at party planning and my mother is out of town for the next two weeks... on business and also she's visiting her new boyfriend who lives in Seattle.

"Yes Stella Jackson! Yes" sully says loudly causing the whole class to look our direction... even mr woods

"Care to share mr Sullivan?" Mr woods questions

"Nah, sorry mr woods" he says before turning his attention back to me

"I'll get the word out" he says before smiling

I look back at Will who's attention was not on this conversation which is weird because he loves a good party, I continue looking at him when finally the class bell rings.

I jump out of my seat... hoping no one just saw me admiring his gorgeous face.

Please like!! And comment