ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝔻𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝔹𝕪𝕖

Hope.

That was the first thing that Keeley saw when she first opened her eyes. A blue dusty banner with the words "Hope You Get Better!" was hanging on one side in front of her. Keeley took in her surroundings and realized she was in a hospital bed.

The heart monitor wasn't on and was covered in layers of dust.

Huh.

On the nightstand to her left was a black vase with dead anemones, with a note sticking out. Keeley reached her hand out to grab the note, a sharp pain made its way towards her shoulder, as a small raspy yelp left her mouth.

Why does everything hurt so much pain?

When Keeley finally managed to get the card in her shaky hands, her arms went numb. "Stupid arms..." She mumbled to herself.

She open the card and it was from someone Keeley wasn't expecting.

"Hey, Keeley, I don't know when you will wake up but hopefully it's soon. It's getting kinda boring making fun of Manny all by myself.
From yours truly - Randy"

Keeley's heart sank when she finally realized she was alone in the hospital room. No Mom, Manny, or Randy. Hell, not even her Dad. She reached for the call button and pressed it once and waited for someone to come, but no one did. Keeley started growing impatient and spamming the button waiting for anyone.

But all she heard was the call button alarm going off in the hallway.

Funny, she thought, that alarm was all she heard.

Weren't hospitals usually loud? Like, aren't there nurses and doctors running around with multiple alarms going off.

Keeley ignored every alarm going off in her head, telling her not to but being the idiot that she is, she decided to go see what was happening that was making the whole hospital silent.

After gaining some strength, Keeley was able to push herself up and out the bed but as soon as her feet touched the floor, she collapsed onto the floor. "Ow,"

Her entire body felt like it was on fire as Keeley tried to call out for help.

"Help." Her raspy voice calls out. "Someone help, anyone please."

No answer and panic started to set in. Keeley started to pieces together, she was alone in a hospital with no staff or electricity. There wasn't any traffic outside or dogs barking. Either she was still asleep or somehow the world ended in the one week she spent in the hospital.

Knowing no one was coming, Keeley  finally was able to push herself back on her knees, she looked around the room and noticed a bag of clothes on a chair in the corner of the room. Keeley manged to stand on her feet and made her way towards the chair. She opened the bag and pulled out a bloody and ripped T-shirt and didn't recognize it at first but then realized it was hers. The same shirt she was wearing on the day of the crash but it looked like it belonged to a 14-year-old.

Her pants were so tight Keeley couldn't even pull the pants up pass her ass before giving up. The only thing that wasn't relatively small on her was her brother's oversized sweater that was too big for her back the but now it fits perfectly.

Keeley was confused because the sweater used to go right above her knees, now it rests right above her butt.

The hell is going on?

Keeley pulled the sweater on top of her hospital gown and debated if she should walk out into the hallway to search for some answers.

A man calling out in the hallway broke Keeley's thoughts and she debated whether she should hide in her room or call back out to him.