ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Lori checked Keeley's head for any bleeding, she decided that all of the kids should try to sleep in the RV, while the adults put the walkers and the deceased from their camp in separate piles.

Carl and Sophia both fell asleep with their heads on Keeley's lap as she tried to keep her eyes open because every time she closed them, all she saw were people dying everywhere. And she sat like that in silence, for hours trying not to fall asleep, but that quiet didn't last as the arguing from outside woke the kids up.

"What's going on?" Carl asked tiredly. "Is everything okay?" Sophia asked Keeley with a scared look on her face. "Don't worry okay, go back to sleep while I go check it out. Alright?" Both children nodded their heads and fell back asleep like nothing ever happened.

Keeley stepped out of the RV and immediately shielded her eyes from the Georgia sun. Once her eyes readjusted she saw everyone gathered in a circle except for Andrea and Jim.

Keeley walked over to the blonde, wanting to pay her respects to Andrea and Amy.

"Andrea," Keeley said quietly as she knelt beside her. "I just want to let you know that I am so sorry that this happened to her." As she looked down at Amy's body for the first time since she died, Keeley noticed something on her neck. It was the mermaid necklace that she gave to Andrea after she dropped it in Atlanta.

"Happy Birthday, Amy," Keeley whispered as she got up and walked away towards the group.

Keeley approached the group but no one noticed her as Daryl started yelling.

"You go looking for aspirin, do what you need to do." He started backing up towards Jim. "Someone needs to have some balls to take care of this damn problem!" But before the pickax could touch him, Rick pulled a gun against Daryl's head.

"We don't kill the living, " he let out. Daryl lowered the pickax slowly. "That's funny coming from a man that just pulled a gun to my head." Keeley not wanting to be a part of this conversation debating if they should let Jim live or die, walked back inside the RV, waiting for the kids to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The people who survived last night's slaughter all stood around the graves that Jim dug up yesterday, burying their people, but Andrea refused any help bringing Amy's body to the graveyard.

Keeley stood next to Lori and Carl who were silently crying and mourning the dead while was just stone. The sun was setting behind them and that meant that it was time to sleep but Keeley didn't or couldn't. Not wanting to do so, afraid of what she was going to see the minute she closed her eyes.

They all sat around the campfire in painful silence as Andrea was finally fell asleep in a chair.

"I've, uh . . ." Shane was the first to speak, "I've been thinking about Rick's plan. Now look, there are no- there are no guarantees either way. I'll be the first to admit that." He looked at Rick, "I've known this man a long time."