ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕀𝕥 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Best not to dwell on it, " Morales told Rick from the passenger seat.

"Merle got left behind. Nobody's gonna be sad he didn't come back... except Daryl."

"Daryl?" Rick asked.

"His brother."

Guilt started filling Keeley up, she was the one who hit Merle with his gun. She wouldn't have done it if she knew this was going to happen. And now someone else wasn't going to have their brother with them because of her and her actions.

He was still a person and she left hm alone, for dead. And his brother was going to be devastated.

The group continued to drive when a red sports car sped past them with Glenn hollering in the driver's seat as the alarm went off.

"At least someone's having a good day."

It felt like they were driving for forever until Keeley could see an RV on top of the hill. As they got closer, she could make out people standing by the RV, staring at them.

"Come meet everybody," Morales announced as he patted Rick's shoulder and then hopped out. Keeley moved up to the passenger seat as Rick touched the bridge of his nose. Keeley watched as Andrea ran out the back and into the arms of a young blonde who she believed was her sister. They cried as they hugged and smiled at each other.

"You are a welcome sight, " A man said. "I thought we had lost you, folks, for sure."

"How'd y'all get out of there anyway?" Another man asked. "New guy. He got us out." Glenn said.

"New guy?"

"Yeah. And his daughter." Glenn said.

"Yeah, crazy vatos just got into town. Hey, helicopter boy! Come say hello." Morales yelled.

Keeley looked at Rick, "I'm ready if you're ready." The sheriff shook his head but climbed eventually opened the door and climbed out and Keeley followed.

"The guys a cop just like you." Rick looked up and made eye contact with a guy and they both looked stunned.

Rick, who looked like he was on the verge of tears pointed at something or rather someone.

Keeley watched as a little boy ran towards Rick, crying. "Dad! Dad!" Rick started crying as held his son in his arms and then walked into the arms of his wife. Keeley smiled a little, trying to hide the little bit of jealousy she felt as she watched the family be reunited.

Keeley was happy for Rick, she really was. But she wished that was her, hugging her brother. Being reunited with him, but she had hope that one day it would happen.

Keeley was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder and Keeley flinched and was about to start apologizing when she realized it was Rick. He apologized to the girl for startling her and decided to hover his hand over her back.