ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕋𝕊-𝟙𝟡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were all hesitant at first debating if they should walk in or not, but like a snap of a finger, Rick and Shane took charge.

"Daryl, you cover the back," Shane ordered as they ran inside and Keeley looked around the place, seeing that one was in sight.

"Safe place my ass, " Keeley mumbled as she remembered the conversation Rick and her had with Morgan and Duane.

"Hello?" Rick called. The sound of a gun being cocked and everyone got ready.

"Anybody infected?" A man with the gun asked stepping out of a corridor. "One of our group was. He didn't make it," Rick answered.

The man took a few steps towards them, still aiming the gun. "Why are you here? What do you want?" He asked.

"A chance."

"That's asking an awful lot these days," The man said. "I know," Rick let out.

The man looked at each of them. "You all submit to a blood test. That's the price of admission," He announced.

" We can do that," Rick agreed. The man lowered his gun, "You got stuff to bring in, you do it now. Once this door closes, it stays closed." He informed as he started walking towards them.

Rick, Shane, Glenn, and Daryl ran to the cars and got the remaining bags.

Even though Keeley dropped her's in Atlanta, Andrea packed some of Amy's clothes since they weren't going to be any used by her anymore.

"Vi, seal the main entrance. Kill the power-up here," The man said into an intercom. The shutters began lowering, covering the doors. "Rick Grimes," Rick introduced as held his hand out to the man. "Dr. Edwin Jenner."

They were all standing in the elevator, going down. "Doctors always go around packing heat like that?" Daryl asked Jenner. "There was plenty left lying around. I familiarized myself," Jenner said and then looked at Keeley and the kids. "But you look harmless enough."

Then he eyed at Carl, "Except you. I'll have to keep my eye on you," He joked making Carl smile a little.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, and the group piled out, following Jenner down a hallway. "Are we underground?" Carol asked.

"Are you claustrophobic?" Jenner asked. "A little," She replied. "Try not to think about it," He told her. Keeley looked at her and mouthed "I am too, " and Carol gave her a small smile as they continued to follow Jenner into a big dark room.

"Vi, bring up the lights in the big room," Jenner shouted at someone and all the lights turned on and Keeley found herself standing in the biggest computer lab she'd ever seen. "Welcome to zone 5."