ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five prisoners stood behind a window, looking back at them with such fear and confusion as Rick got up.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked them.

"Who the hell are you?" One repeated.

"We don't have time for this! We have to get Hershel back before he bleeds to death, " Keeley shouted out as Maggie tried to help her keep pressure on his knee.

"Why don't you come on out of there?" Daryl asked. "Slow and steady."

"What happened to him?" One of them asked.

"He got bit."

"Bit?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy now." Keeley turn around to see one of the prisoners holding a gun and she pulled hers out, aiming it at them.

"You only have one gun, do you really think it smart to be pointing that thing when there are 3 pointed at you?"

Glenn started walking past them and into the pantry. "You got medical supplies?"

"Whoa, where do you think you're going?"

The banging and the groaning started getting louder again as the walkers continued to try to get in.

"Who the hell are you people, anyway?"

"Don't look like no rescue team." Another said.

If a rescue team is what you're waiting for, don't." Dad said as he helped Keeley sit Hershel up. "Come on, we gotta go. Now! Come on! I need a hand here." They started to lift Hershel on a food cart that Glenn found in the back.

"One, two, three, go!"

Hershel continued to bleed through the rag that Maggie found and some blood splattered on the floor, scaring the prisoners.

"Holy Jesus!"

"T, the door."

The prisoners started yelling at them, but Keeley was too distracted trying to make sure Hershel didn't die on her, it would've devastated the whole group especially Maggie and Beth. They would feel it the worse. If it ever did come to that, the sisters would be the last of the Greene Family.

T-Dog removed the pole from the door as a walker pushed through. T slammed him against the wall and shoved the pole up his head.

" Let's go!" Keeley yelled, turning around to see Daryl having a standoff with the prisoner holding the gun. "Daryl. Daryl! Come on!"

It was dark in the corridor as the group tried to find their way back to the cell block. Rick lead the way as Keeley tried not to lose her grip on Hershel's knee.