ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝: 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕊𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣

It's been a day since Rick and the others left. The others were left waiting with anticipation for them to come back with Glenn and Maggie.

Keeley started feeling regret how Rick and her left things off when he left. Maybe that was going to be the last thing she said to her father and if something did happen to him she would've hated herself.

She kept thinking about what Daryl had said about her acting like a child, and she don't mean to act like one. Keeley just wanted to be taken seriously, she wanted to go rescue Glenn and Maggie because she know if the tables were turned they would've done the same thing.

Keeley leaned against the wall, watching Beth as she played with Judith. Keeley knew Beth can handle the baby, but she was more worried about her with Axel. He's been hovering over her and Keeley since the others left and she didn't like it.

"You're good with her," Axel said as he attempted to start a conversation with Beth.

All she did was smile at him before he continued talking. "You got little sisters?"

Keeley couldn't take it anymore, "Hey Beth, for some odd reason I can't seem to remember where I placed my gun, do you know where it is?"

"It's in your holster," Beth answered without looking up.

"Thank you for helping me remember. Hey Axel, you get the message here?" Keeley asked but didn't answer as Carol pulled him out of the cell.

Carl and she walked to the edge of the cell, keeping an eye on them. Keeley could hear what they were saying perfectly but didn't know if Carl did.

"What's the problem?" Axel asked.

"Stay away from those girls," Carol told him bluntly.

"Please."

"This isn't about you trying to repopulate the earth," Carol whispered as she saw Carl peeking his head out.

"I didn't mean no offense." Axel defended, "I've been locked up a long while, and, well, there weren't many women. You following me?"

Carol tilted her head to the side, not buying his story.

"I mean, Maggie, she's with Glenn. Keeley, well she's a little mean, and quite frankly, she scares me and you're a lesbian. I was just talking to them."

Keeley's mouth fell open as he called her mean.

Carol shook her head as she laughed, "I'm not a lesbian."

"You got the... Short hair." Axel said as he raised his hand above his head and shook it. She gave him a look. "You're not a lesbian?" He asked.

She shook her head as he got a little confident and leaned against the stairs

"My, my, this is interesting."

"I am not mean!" Keeley yelled out loud, making sure Axel knew she heard him.

"You just threatened me with a gun." He deadpanned.

"And for good reason, " Keeley defended as Beth laughed at her, shaking her head, swaying the baby back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeley was outside in the guard tower, keeping watch, while Axel and Carol covered the other towers.

It was quiet, so quiet you couldn't even hear the walkers, and Keeley like it. It felt peaceful.

The night sky was clear, there were no clouds. Just stars and the beautiful crescent moon.