ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡: ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣

Keeley sat in the back of the car with Carl, looking out the window while Michonne and Rick sat in the front.

He decided that they needed the extra guns just in case if they actually did have to go to war with The Governor.

Rick brought Michonne along to keep an eye on her, to see if she could be a potential ally.

The car ride was filled with awkward silence. No one said a thing until they came across a man walking in the road with a bright ass orange backpack.

"Hey! Slow down! Slow down!" He screamed at them as Michonne drove right past him. "I'm begging you!" Carl looked back to see the guy falling on his knees.

They eventually came across a roadblock and had to go around in the dirt. Blood covered most of the abandoned cars as they tried to go around them. Keeley's attention was stuck on a walker who was pinned under a turned-over truck.

Then the car stopped.

Michonne pressed her foot on the gas pedal, but they weren't moving. Rick and Carl just stared at her while she tried her best to get unstuck in the dirt.

Walkers appeared out of nowhere, surrounding the car.

"Thank God the windows are shut," Keeley mumbled as everyone else was unfazed by the dead banging on the windows.

Rick looked back at Carl and her, "Cover your ears." He said as he pulled his colt out. He cracked the window open, just enough for his pistol to fit.

The gunshot was barely faint as a walker dropped.

After they cleared the walkers from around the car, Keeley stood next to Carl as he watched Rick take a scarf from a suitcase.

"Yeah, this'll work," Rick said as he stood up and made his way to the stuck car.

"Tell me when," Michonne said as she got in the driver's seat.

Rick grabbed a few sticks off the ground before looking at Carl, "Hey." He gestured his head for them to come over. "Put something under the car like this with a little gravel and sticks. It gives you traction."

"Wouldn't have to do it if she didn't get us stuck." Carl snipped.

"Drama Queen." Keeley coughed out.

"It was an honest mistake," Rick reassured him, before getting up and placing the contraption under the right wheel.

"Why'd you even let her come?" Carl asked. "She took you to Woodbury and you said she just split on you. And Oscar died and you guys-"

"It wasn't that simple." Rick interrupted. "I asked her to come today. I didn't want to leave her at the prison if I wasn't there, not with Merle. That and Keeley told me too."

Carl looked up at her with a look.

"It's true if he would've left me and her alone with Merle, he would not be breathing," Keeley told him.

"Plus," Dad added. "We got common interests. For right now, we have the same problems. So maybe we can work on them together."

"Just for right now?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, just for right now."

Keeley looked back at the car to see Michonne with the windows rolled down, but she didn't say anything.

"Hey! Help me! I'm begging you! Don't leave!"

They all turned their heads to see the man from earlier running down the road towards them.

"Please! Hey!"

Rick tapped the back of the car to give the signal to Michonne to start it up. She turned the engine on and drove forward, finally getting unstuck.