ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘

Keeley was woken up to Judith crying, she took a little peek at Beth to see if she was awake, but just hee luck. She was out like a light.

"Perfect," Keeley mumbled as she hopped down and picked the baby out of her bed.

"You hungry? Let's go get you something to eat." Keeley slapped Beth's hand before she left the cell. She was half awake as she shook her.

"Time to get up sleepy head. You snore like an old ass man, you know."

"Whatever." She let out.

When Keeley walked out of the cell she was greeted by Carl and gave him a little smile as they walked toward the dining area.

He gave her a quick explanation of how he found the guests in an overrun part of the prison and helped them out, leading them out of the tombs.

"I'll be in there in a minute. Imma wait for Beth." He nodded as he closed the door behind him, keeping watch over the guest.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Princess Beth came out of the cell.

"I do not snore by the way." She corrected Keeley as they walked toward the door.

"Um, yeah you do, and it's very annoying," The brunette told the blonde as she open the door for her. "Thank you, kind sir." Keeley joked while Beth rolled her eyes as she took a seat while Keeley went to go make Judith a bottle.

All eyes were on her as she walked to the cart where the baby formula was.

"How old is the baby?" The girl asked anyone.

"Barely a week," Hershel answered.

"To be honest, we never thought we'd see another baby." The girl said as she walked up to Keeley and she turned around and gave her a little smile as she and everyone else admired Judith.

"Beautiful." She told Keeley.

"Thanks."

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

Keeley didn't understand her question at first until it hit her.

Hold on. Wait a damn minute.

 Wait a damn minute

"She's not mine." Keeley corrected her, and in the corner, she could see Beth smirking.

The girl turned her attention to Hershel, "Wheres the mother?"

Here came the wave of hurt again.

The girl got her answer when no one answered, "I'm sorry." That was all she said before sitting back down.

"Man, you people have been through the mill." The tall buff guy said as Keeleh made her way back to where Beth was as she handed her Judith. Carl opened the door as everyone got up to leave.

"Haven't we all?" Hershel told him.

Keeley leaned against the wall next to Carl, helping him keep an eye on everyone.