ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘

No one made a move.

Not Rick.

Not Keeley.

Or the cool-ass chick with the sword.

The only thing that moved was the walkers groaning as they shook on the fence.

"Are we gonna do something or are we gonna continue this standoff?" Keeley whispered at Rick

She heard footsteps coming as Carl came running down the hill with the keys to the main gate.

Screw it

Keeley ran to help him unlock the gate as the walkers started to realize the woman wasn't one of them.

She slowly backed up as she unsheathed her sword, taking the walkers out one by one. Keeley looked at Rick as he continued to stare at the woman.

"Should we help her?" Carl asked as he looked at his sister and then his father but he didn't respond.

Rick was starting to get on Keeley's nerves, "Dad!"

He finally started making his way towards them as the woman tried her best to defend herself, but she wasn't making much progress with that limp. She dropped her bag and basket as she took in her surroundings ready to fight them all when she passed out, from Keeley's guess exhaustion and blood loss.

Just as it looked like the woman was about to get eaten by a walker, Keeley pulled the trigger, killing the walker while Carl shot another one getting close.

"Carl!" Rick held his hand out for Carl to toss him the keys.

The gunshots started attracting more walkers as Rick yanked the gate open. "Shit."

Hershel and Beth watched from afar as Carl, Rick, and Keeley took out some of the surrounding walkers.

Carl ran for the basket, while Keeley picked up her bag and sword, as Rick checked the woman.

"Is she bit," Hershel asked as he came from nowhere. "Gunshot."

Ruck flung the woman over his shoulders as they ran back to the prison.

"Carl, get a blanket," Rick ordered. "Beth, water and a towel. Keeley, go get some pain meds from the bag in the corner."

She grabbed the bag instead, figuring that she was gonna need more than a pain killer.

"She's not coming inside the cell block," Rick said as he carefully laid the woman out on the blanket Carl grabbed.

Keeley put the sword down as she handed Rick the bag, " Thank You." He said quietly as Hershel came up behind and handed Rick a water bottle as the woman became conscious.

Rick started pouring the water on the woman's chest, cleaning off the somewhat dried blood and guts, while cooling her off in the process. She started breathing heavily as the water touched her chest